Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Broncos or Ravens tonight straight up tonight?
#1

If the Broncos win I hit for two fiftty
Reply
#2

Ravens will win in a boring low score game.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Broncos are always tough at home.

A Bronco win gives me a perfect week in the IT Pick 'Em league.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:Broncos are always tough at home.

A Bronco win gives me a perfect week in the IT Pick 'Em league.


Good luck, Buddy!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Thanks, friend.

At least your "death" left it so you didn't have to come up with a witty excuse for not winning this league.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

WoolyGoat Wrote:Thanks, friend.

At least your "death" left it so you didn't have to come up with a witty excuse for not winning this league.


I would have won it, I think you know that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

I think we're all pretty sure of that.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

Go RAVENS! ...tia

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:I think we're all pretty sure of that.


Better luck next time against Leeman in fantasy football, he's a contender.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Neither...but I guess Broncos if I had to pick.

I saw them @ the Super Bowl in San Diego so I'm a sort of a closet fan.
Reply
#11

Blondie Wrote:Neither...but I guess Broncos if I had to pick.

I saw them @ the Super Bowl in San Diego so I'm a sort of a closet fan.
It goes without saying. Are you serious?Interesting.
What happened to it?
What did it look like to you?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

Sassy Wrote:It goes without saying. Are you serious?Interesting.
What happened to it?
What did it look like to you?

Monkeys fucking a football.
Reply
#13

I'm in for an new Av!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#14

Vitamin E Wrote:I'm in for an new Av!
Do you still ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Better luck next time against Leeman in fantasy football, he's a contender.
I need to use Bledsoe once all year and he turns the ball over 4 times and doesn't throw a TD pass. I think I'll get over it.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

Sassy Wrote:Do you still ?

Undoubtably, YES!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#17

I'm a homer.

Broncos in the bad weather. Should see some snow tonight.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#18

WoolyGoat Wrote:Broncos are always tough at home.

A Bronco win gives me a perfect week in the IT Pick 'Em league.

who the fuck picks every favorite??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

snarg Wrote:who the fuck picks every favorite??
Someone who thinks every favorite is going to win. Almost every favorite was playing at home.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

go with the broncos
they should win in the snow
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)