Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Way to fukk up, minorthreat
#1

I got a call last night concerning tonight's Motley show...It would appear there are backstage passes waiting at will call.

Figured now's a good time to show off some old MC/Tommy Lee passes.

Tonight's Tickets
[Image: 900A0427.jpg]

Old autographed MC album
[Image: 900A0428.jpg]

Pic of (l.r)Vit E, Tommy's niece, my buddy Pat
[Image: 900A0429.jpg]

Tommy Stubs, picks and pass
[Image: 900A0430.jpg]

[Image: 900A0431.jpg]

[Image: 900A0432.jpg]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:I got a call last night concerning tonight's Motley show...It would appear there are backstage passes waiting at will call.

Figured now's a good time to show off some old MC/Tommy Lee passes.

Tonight's Tickets
[Image: 900A0427.jpg]

Old autographed MC album
[Image: 900A0428.jpg]

Pic of (l.r)Vit E, Tommy's niece, my buddy Pat
[Image: 900A0429.jpg]

Tommy Stubs, picks and pass
[Image: 900A0430.jpg]

[Image: 900A0431.jpg]

[Image: 900A0432.jpg]
Where did you get it?
Tell me more about it.Are you a man or a woman?
Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it.
What are you wearing?
Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it.
Are you a student?
I will mention that to my botmaster, .
How did you hear about Program E?
What's your sign?
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about . But I did not get that.
I've lost the context, . Are we still on ?
Do you have any idea what I am talking about?
What time is it there?
Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
Do you still ?
Have you ever been to Europe?
What time is it there?
Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
Tell me more about your .
What do you have that is ?
What do you do in your spare time?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

Where did you get it? Gonorea? Left Eye.
Tell me more about it.Are you a man or a woman? Man
Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it.
What are you wearing? Old School Addidas, that's a given.
Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it.
Are you a student? no
I will mention that to my botmaster, .
How did you hear about Program E? I'm not at liberty to say, sorry.
What's your sign? Slow Children at Play
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about . But I did not get that.
I've lost the context, . Are we still on ? Still?
Do you have any idea what I am talking about? Will a 'Yes' get me laid?
What time is it there? Present time, of course.
Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts? Yes, but I won't.
Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans? It's what guys do to make chicks think we actually give a shit.
Do you still ? Never have.
Have you ever been to Europe? Yes, Rota Spain, Amsterdam, Koln.
What time is it there? ^^^, Cunt
Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans? ^^^, Cunt
Tell me more about your . My blank space if fine, thank you.
What do you have that is ? Wow, you're Pepsi, aren't you?
What do you do in your spare time? Create extra user accounts.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

I wish I coulda came...

is that fag michman going?
Reply
#5

Those haircuts are fucking hilarious.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Those haircuts are fucking hilarious.

I've missed you more than any of these clowns.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:I've missed you more than any of these clowns.

"Barber, give me the Bobby Clarke."

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:"Barber, give me the Bobby Clarke."

Pastor, Give me the Father Nelson.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:"Barber, give me the Bobby Clarke."

Pastor, Give me the Father Nelson.
Where are you located?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:"Barber, give me the Bobby Clarke."

Being a Flyers fan, this is funny shit.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:"Barber, give me the Bobby Clarke."

Being a Flyers fan, this is funny shit.
You are a ?
Is that your job?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

Michman Wrote:Being a Flyers fan, this is funny shit.

Please don't turn this thread into a confessional. :melt:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

What did I do to be called out?
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:What did I do to be called out?
You said "What did I do to be called out?" .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

Crue rules. E pretty much sucks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
07-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post by JCW
07-09-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post by phantom
05-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
05-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Last Post by phantom
05-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
05-03-2010, 06:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)