Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wooly .. Rate this team
#1

C S. Crosby
(Pit - C) CBN
C B. Richards
(TB - C) CBN
LW M. Havlat
(Chi - LW) LWBN
LW R. Smyth
(Edm - LW) LWBN
RW B. Gionta
(NJ - RW) RWBN
RW M. Afinogenov
(Buf - RW) RWBN
D B. McCabe
(Tor - D) DBN
D M. Zidlicky
(Nsh - D) DBN
D J. Bouwmeester
(Fla - D) DBN
D E. Jovanovski
(Pho - D) DBN
BN V. Prospal
(TB - C,RW)
BN J. Blake
(NYI - LW)
BN M. Lehtonen
(Nsh - D)
Pos Goaltenders
G H. Lundqvist
(NYR - G) GBN
G C. Huet
(Mon - G) GBN
BN I. Bryzgalov
(Anh - G) GBN
Reply
#2

Wow, looks good.

How many teams are in that league?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Also..

opinions on these trade proposals

A)S. Sullivan
(Nsh - RW) 83 53 31 37 2 50 34 4 5
L. Visnovsky
(LA - D) 91 66 17 50 7 50 41 0 3
for
B. McCabe
(Tor - D) 25 25 19 49 -1 116 45 4 6
N. Zherdev
(Cls - RW)

B)
S. Horcoff
(Edm - C)

C. Huet
(Mon - G)

for
H. Lundqvist
(NYR - G)

C)
S. Avery
(LA - C)
H. Toivonen
(Bos - G)
for
H. Lundqvist
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:Also..

opinions on these trade proposals

A)S. Sullivan
(Nsh - RW) 83 53 31 37 2 50 34 4 5
L. Visnovsky
(LA - D) 91 66 17 50 7 50 41 0 3
for
B. McCabe
(Tor - D) 25 25 19 49 -1 116 45 4 6
N. Zherdev
(Cls - RW)

B)
S. Horcoff
(Edm - C)

C. Huet
(Mon - G)

for
H. Lundqvist
(NYR - G)

C)
S. Avery
(LA - C)
H. Toivonen
(Bos - G)
for
H. Lundqvist
Also what?If you could have any kind of robot what would it be?
I've been waiting for you.
Are you really a ""?
Have you ever been to Europe?
That is a very original thought.
My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.
I lost my train of thought.
How do you usually introduce yourself?
What were we talking about again?
Where are you located?
Do you have any idea what I am talking about?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:Wow, looks good.

How many teams are in that league?

12 team public league...
Reply
#6

That's great for 12 teams.

I wouldn't make trade A, I don't understand trade B (aren't both goalies on your team?) and I wouldn't make trade C.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:That's great for 12 teams.

I wouldn't make trade A, I don't understand trade B (aren't both goalies on your team?) and I wouldn't make trade C.

Thanks for the help.. i did trade B.. i liked it to begin with..
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:
WoolyGoat Wrote:That's great for 12 teams.

I wouldn't make trade A, I don't understand trade B (aren't both goalies on your team?) and I wouldn't make trade C.

Thanks for the help.. i did trade B.. i liked it to begin with..
NO problem. When? What kind of food do you like?

What does "it" refer to?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

Sassy is really fucking up this thread.

If she had a hockey team, I bet it would finish better than Mich's.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote:Sassy is really fucking up this thread.

If she had a hockey team, I bet it would finish better than Mich's.

I'll 2nd that..

care to predict the hockey league finish?
Reply
#11

Eh, I fucked it up last year.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

What ever you do .. DOn't loose H. Lundqvist ...
This is predicted to be his year to really meet the heights ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

I've got him in one league...and Sundin...and Zetterberg...and Lidstrom.

><

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

I meant Holmstrom, not Zetterberg. Same thing, though.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

WoolyGoat Wrote:I've got him in one league...and Sundin...and Zetterberg...and Lidstrom.

><

Then you're safe on some guaranteed (PS?) points .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

WoolyGoat Wrote:I meant Holmstrom, not Zetterberg. Same thing, though.

Allmost the same ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

leeman Wrote:Then you're safe on some guaranteed (PS?) points .....
Yeah, and goofy haircuts.

sin,
[Image: 1477.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

WoolyGoat Wrote:
leeman Wrote:Then you're safe on some guaranteed (PS?) points .....
Yeah, and goofy haircuts.

sin,
[Image: 1477.jpg]
My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.
When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?
Try saying that with more or less context.
Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.
What do you have that is ?
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about . But I did not get that.
We have never talked about it before.
That is a very original thought.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#19

WoolyGoat Wrote:Yeah, and goofy haircuts.

sin,
[Image: 1477.jpg]


He's not palying with his scalp ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

he is traded as per wooly..

he may have sabatoged me since we are in the same league though
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-02-2013, 08:00 AM
Last Post by CT280
02-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-01-2009, 06:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)