Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bird33?

Surely Minorthreat would have known that everybody (except Bill) would have thought this was a troll job.....

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

Could someone email Chrissy back and tell her that Bird33 has a legal and binding $50 bet with me on the Notre Dame/Mich St game. The outcome of that game will have an effect on his estate. Thanks.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Could someone email Chrissy back and tell her that Bird33 has a legal and binding $50 bet with me on the Notre Dame/Mich St game. The outcome of that game will have an effect on his estate. Thanks.

You forgot the word "entire" somewhere up there.

Even in L.A. fatal accidents are breaking news.

Surely there's someone around that can verify this story.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Could someone email Chrissy back and tell her that Bird33 has a legal and binding $50 bet with me on the Notre Dame/Mich St game. The outcome of that game will have an effect on his estate. Thanks.

:loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

snarg Wrote::loool:

I know.

I really tried not to laugh...but.....

Blondie Wrote:
snarg Wrote::loool:

I know.

I really tried not to laugh...but.....
How do you know it?You really do? I'm not sure if I would like to try . What's it like?But what?

Who said I had to make sense ?

Isn't that quint dude from Philly?

[Image: boston.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm going out drinking tonight and plan to get so wasted I'll wipe the ND loss from my memory.

this was from tuesday afternoon

BIRD33 Wrote:I want to killl myself.

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

snarg Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm going out drinking tonight and plan to get so wasted I'll wipe the ND loss from my memory.

note the date

BIRD33 Wrote:I want to killl myself.
Acknowledged.
Tell me more.

Who said I had to make sense ?

I'm calling trolled until proven otherwise.

I hope this is not true.

Son, I am Disappoint.

Paddy Wrote:His last post: 09-19-2006, 04:49 PM

Bird33 Wrote:I'm going out drinking tonight and plan to get so wasted I'll wipe the ND loss from my memory.

I guess my Notre Dame smack ran him.

I guess I'll post that pic of him he said to never post....

Philly Enquirer Wrote:Eric R. Thornton | Sales executive, 42

Eric R. Thornton, 42, of Exton, a sales executive and baseball enthusiast, died of an apparent heart-related episode Tuesday in New York City while on a business trip.

Mr. Thornton grew up in Brooklyn, N.Y. He earned a bachelor's degree in telecommunications from Syracuse University, where he met his future wife, Susan Lavigne.

He worked in television advertising sales before becoming a sales consultant for America Online Inc. in the early 1990s. For the last two years he had been director of channel development for PointRoll Inc. in Conshohocken, an online advertising company. One of his accounts was AOL, and he was visiting the firm's office in New York when he died.

Mr. Thornton had a passion for baseball, especially the Dodgers and the Phillies. He owned and managed the Coney Island Assassins, a team in the Hardscrabble Baseball League, a fantasy online baseball league. He also enjoyed family vacations, including annual skiing trips out West, his wife said.

For the last 13 years, Mr. Thornton volunteered to record books on tape for the blind.

In addition to his wife of 15 years, he is survived by a son, Chad; his mother, Edith Thornton; and brothers Richard and Gerard.

Friends may share memories at the Thornton residence after 3 p.m. today. They may call at Donohue Funeral Home, 43 W. Lancaster Ave., Downingtown, tomorrow from 2 to 4 p.m. and from 5:30 to 8 p.m. There will be a prayer service at 6 p.m. Burial will be in Norfolk, N.Y.

Memorial donations may be made to the Chad E. Thornton Scholarship Fund, Wachovia Bank, 110 Eagleview Blvd., Lionville, Pa. 19341.This was posted from Saturday the 16th so there's no way it is Bird33.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/...531658.htm

This makes me wonder if cLaY's cancer is in remission.

dude we need users badly ours are err...dying...err...dammit...

ntype Wrote:dude we need users badly ours are err...dying...err...dammit...

The mods should post here once in a while.:roll:

Blondie Wrote:The mods should post here once in a while.:roll:

Hi!

StreetLight Wrote:For the last 13 years, Mr. Thornton volunteered to record books on tape for the blind.
Sounds like our guy!

[Image: boston.jpg]