Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bird33?

What is the deal? I just got an e-mail from someone who claims to be his sister and says he was killed in an auto accident. What the fuck is going on? Dood was/is the guy who kept this place going. This is terrible news if this is true. Please tell me that this a joke. Please?

Hello,

My name is Chrissy and I'm emailing you from my brother Eric's office, which is how I got your email address. Unfortunately, my brother was involved in a single car accident late Tuesday night and was killed. If you hadn't heard already, he was driving home from Center City on the Skuykill Expressway and lost control of his car and hit a light pole. My family is obviously devastated as Eric, for all his gruff qualities, was really the sweetest guy you could ever meet. I will remember him as a passionate person in all aspects of life, especially when it came to his 76'ers and he was someone you would want watching your back. Eric had many friends and business associates that my family had never met, so I wanted to send out an email to everyone in his address book in case you hadn't heard what happened or you wanted to attend his services. If you want any further information regarding his services you can reply to me at this email account. I don't know if I will have another chance to check my brother's email. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I know what the arrangements are. Right now it looks as if the service will either be Friday or Saturday depending on some of our family's travel arrangements. If you worked with Eric, someone from his company will be contacting you directly. Thanks for your time and please say a prayer for my brother and my family during this sad time.

Thank you,

Chrissy

holey schmoley...err..what the hell

This cannot be true. I loved that little bird-boy (in a non-gay way). Who's going to reply to my posts now? He may have acted like he didn't like me but I know deep down he was a true fan. Bring back Eric. Cry

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.

This is a disaster and the end of Insane Train. I refuse to believe our Bird King has gone. Noooooooooooooooooooo!

Impossible! We all know Bird33 is immortal. He would fly away from danger.

I declare Bird crew Jihad on minorthreat.

DILLIGAF

Oli-dogg Wrote:If the Bird Crew is there I might choke and get nervous

I did a few google searches and philly.com searches on his name and "skuykill accident" and didn't see anything.

[Image: boston.jpg]

His last post:

09-19-2006, 04:49 PM

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm going out drinking tonight and plan to get so wasted I'll wipe the ND loss from my memory.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

Here's the last post in the fantasy football league:

Quote:by: Lions Sep 19 2:38pm

Dear Bird,
I hope you get throat fucked with a Philly cheesesteak.

Love,
Mich
Nice job, dick!

WoolyGoat Wrote:Here's the last post in the fantasy football league:

Quote:by: Lions Sep 19 2:38pm

Dear Bird,
I hope you get throat fucked with a Philly cheesesteak.

Love,
Mich
Nice job, dick!
Are we still talking about ?

Who said I had to make sense ?

I'm pretty sure we don't need you here now, dahlin'.

Pretty sure the death troll job has been done.

Fuck.

Paddy Wrote:His last post:

09-19-2006, 04:49 PM

nasty

minorthreat Wrote:What is the deal? I just got an e-mail from someone who claims to be his sister and says he was killed in an auto accident. What the fuck is going on? Dood was/is the guy who kept this place going. This is terrible news if this is true. Please tell me that this a joke. Please?

Hello,

My name is Chrissy and I'm emailing you from my brother Eric's office, which is how I got your email address. Unfortunately, my brother was involved in a single car accident late Tuesday night and was killed. If you hadn't heard already, he was driving home from Center City on the Skuykill Expressway and lost control of his car and hit a light pole. My family is obviously devastated as Eric, for all his gruff qualities, was really the sweetest guy you could ever meet. I will remember him as a passionate person in all aspects of life, especially when it came to his 76'ers and he was someone you would want watching your back. Eric had many friends and business associates that my family had never met, so I wanted to send out an email to everyone in his address book in case you hadn't heard what happened or you wanted to attend his services. If you want any further information regarding his services you can reply to me at this email account. I don't know if I will have another chance to check my brother's email. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I know what the arrangements are. Right now it looks as if the service will either be Friday or Saturday depending on some of our family's travel arrangements. If you worked with Eric, someone from his company will be contacting you directly. Thanks for your time and please say a prayer for my brother and my family during this sad time.

Thank you,

Chrissy

he had your email address in his contacts? that's a bigger shock to me than the death thing. I guess his disdain for internet people was all a fraud. next thing you know it'll come out that he was talking with BEW on the phone every night after he got in bed, and sent Blondie a picture of himself. post 'em up!

what? Wrote:he had your email address in his contacts? that's a bigger shock to me than the death thing. I guess his disdain for internet people was all a fraud. next thing you know it'll come out that he was talking with BEW on the phone every night after he got in bed, and sent Blondie a picture of himself. post 'em up!

Keep me out of this!

Goggle Wrote:Your search for "fatal accident Schuylkill expressway eric" has come back with a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with someone named Eric dying in a car wreck on I-76 on 9-19-2006 or 9-20-2006. This was a troll job. Carry on with the rest of your day.

well not all accidents get publicized

That's one way to quit the boards, I guess.

ntype Wrote:well not all accidents get publicized

If only we knew someone in the Philly area who would have heard about it on the news.

HMMMMMM Wrote:
ntype Wrote:well not all accidents get publicized

If only we knew someone in the Philly area who would have heard about it on the news.
Do you think everyone will agree?

Who said I had to make sense ?

Sassy Wrote:Do you think everyone will agree?

Around here we can't get people to agree that water is wet.