Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bird33?

SanDog Wrote:I did not call her a whore in the e-mail. I only asked for pics because I thought it might be easier for her to get them than the death cert. I was just looking out for her.

if you get a pic of his body, press her for some snaps of her tits

In addition to his wife of 15 years, he is survived by a son, Chad; his mother, Edith Thornton; and brothers Richard and Gerard.

Crissy?

8 had his kid. so we're back to even for the week.

what? Wrote:8 had his kid. so we're back to even for the week.
It's a zero sum game.

[Image: boston.jpg]

WoolyGoat Wrote:
what? Wrote:8 had his kid. so we're back to even for the week.
It's a zero sum game.
Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?

Who said I had to make sense ?

Sassy Wrote:Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
It's a no addition match?

[Image: boston.jpg]

btw, this troll job sucked.

:fuckYou:

[Image: PaulPop.jpg]

Fuckyopost Wrote:Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
if it wasn't for MY IJ there wouldn't be WTF or CF, so you can blame me...

oh, I picked this option... Everyone leaving for other boreds
Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.

FuckYoPost Wrote:btw, this troll job sucked.
Tell me a story.

Sassy Wrote:Tell me a story.
Once upon a time FuckYoPost is a pussy.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.

minorthreat Wrote:...how the fuck are you doing?

Lee, let me know when you want traffic.

lector is right
troll job by bossman, mt and birdboy
good job

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

If Anhil8tor doesn't name his kid BIRD33, then we should ban him.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:If Anhil8tor doesn't name his kid BIRD33, then we should ban him.
But can ever happen?

Ya'll will still be yuckin' it up if this shit turns out to be real you cold hearted..dead people haters!

The million dollar question is how could Bird33 intentionally stay away from this place so long? I'm guessing he's either restrained or sedated. Either way he's got to be doing it tough.

I predict to see his Bird droppings around here within 48 hours.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.

I got a response from his sister. I actually feel bad.

Brad, I don't know who you are or what kind of "friend" you were to Eric, but you should not be suprised that I find no humor in your email. I can't believe that Eric would even associate with someone that would send out anything like that, much less call you a friend. Please have some respect for his family even if you had no respect for him and do not respond back to me.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

SanDog Wrote:I got a response from his sister. I actually feel bad.

Brad, I don't know who you are or what kind of "friend" you were to Eric, but you should not be suprised that I find no humor in your email. I can't believe that Eric would even associate with someone that would send out anything like that, much less call you a friend. Please have some respect for his family even if you had no respect for him and do not respond back to me.
Where did you get it?
What is that feeling like? What did you do?Are all ?That's good information:
said .
Thanks for asking politely.

I've never thought about
have

:rip: birdboy

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

At least Bird got his Bird33 Appreciation thread right before he kicked the bucket. He went knowing how much we all loved and admired him.

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:At least Bird got his Bird33 Appreciation thread right before he kicked the bucket. He went knowing how much we all loved and admired him.

That will be my biggest regret. I never got to tell him I lost a bet.

I never really liked him, but I feel bad about sending her that e-mail. I figured it was a troll job. I am still on the fence about it. But the mere thought that it might not be a troll is why I feel bad.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

Not buying it.