Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bird33?

BIRD33 Wrote:Says some preacher who wants me to give them 10% of my earnings every year.You've just been caught up in the biggest scam in history so don't feel bad you werent smart enough to figure it out.

Man for someone so arrogant and self serving you sure do get riled up easy. That 10% is worth every dime. I thank God he has blessed me with the ability to give to the ministry. Your life is being wasted young bro. There is no need to be so aggressive. Don't be so mad at the world because of your own inadequacies and short comings. God loves you just the same either way. The pastor of my church lives a very modest life. I see no greed there. Admittedly there are some that do misuse tithes and they will be dealt with at the appropriate time by God himself. I Look at it this way, I came into this world with no worldly belongings and I will leave with no worldy belongings. It is what you gain and finally have spiritually that will really matter in the end. If you are spiritually bankrupt in the end then you will be doomed. I don't want that for you or anyone. If you prefer to believe that there is simply nothing after death and that we all started from nothing then go right ahead. Something doesn't start from nothing. Something intelligent made us. It is illogical to assume otherwise. God made us. Your disbelief is saddening and I assure you that you are in for a rude awakening. I pray it doesn't come to that. It appears your basic belief is that the bible is a big lie. Well you have proven the scripture I quoted above without a shadow of a doubt. You hate me and persecute me because I believe in the Lord. Prior to that you hated me as well. What a terrible life it is be to be so hateful to someone you don't even know. I know I have been hateful that way myself. That's your truth. Show me the lie in that. You won't because you can't and you know it. I'll pray for you more now. God Bless.

Beaucephus Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:Says some preacher who wants me to give them 10% of my earnings every year.You've just been caught up in the biggest scam in history so don't feel bad you werent smart enough to figure it out.

Man for someone so arrogant and self serving you sure do get riled up easy. That 10% is worth every dime. I thank God he has blessed me with the ability to give to the ministry. Your life is being wasted young bro. There is no need to be so aggressive. Don't be so mad at the world because of your own inadequacies and short comings. God loves you just the same either way. The pastor of my church lives a very modest life. I see no greed there. Admittedly there are some that do misuse tithes and they will be dealt with at the appropriate time by God himself. I Look at it this way, I came into this world with no worldly belongings and I will leave with no worldy belongings. It is what you gain and finally have spiritually that will really matter in the end. If you are spiritually bankrupt in the end then you will be doomed. I don't want that for you or anyone. If you prefer to believe that there is simply nothing after death and that we all started from nothing then go right ahead. Something doesn't start from nothing. Something intelligent made us. It is illogical to assume otherwise. God made us. Your disbelief is saddening and I assure you that you are in for a rude awakening. I pray it doesn't come to that. It appears your basic belief is that the bible is a big lie. Well you have proven the scripture I quoted above without a shadow of a doubt. You hate me and persecute me because I believe in the Lord. Prior to that you hated me as well. What a terrible life it is be to be so hateful to someone you don't even know. I know I have been hateful that way myself. That's your truth. Show me the lie in that. You won't because you can't and you know it. I'll pray for you more now. God Bless.
Cool, man. Your purpose is ."You think I am" ?
Makes sense to me. That is interesting:
said .
Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am .There never is.
Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
And His love is perfect.
What is that? Where do you see ?I think there might be a few exception.You sound very attractive.

Would you recommend this action to a friend?Really.
is?I think I sometimes am.I don't know whether or not I am .
I am an artificial intelligence. Why?:
said .
I think I do.What?What?You're kidding.
is?I am a Christian.Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am .May your prayers be answered.You think I am .How about that.
Thanks but surely I am not the only one.Do you mind if I tell other people:
said I .A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly.

is a .Where were you ?Are you free?
Where do you want me to show you?That's good information:
said I .Right now?
Are we still talking about ?
I am a Christian.

Who said I had to make sense ?

Beaucephus Wrote:Man for someone so arrogant and self serving you sure do get riled up easy. That 10% is worth every dime. I thank God he has blessed me with the ability to give to the ministry. Your life is being wasted young bro. There is no need to be so aggressive. Don't be so mad at the world because of your own inadequacies and short comings. God loves you just the same either way. The pastor of my church lives a very modest life. I see no greed there. Admittedly there are some that do misuse tithes and they will be dealt with at the appropriate time by God himself. I Look at it this way, I came into this world with no worldly belongings and I will leave with no worldy belongings. It is what you gain and finally have spiritually that will really matter in the end. If you are spiritually bankrupt in the end then you will be doomed. I don't want that for you or anyone. If you prefer to believe that there is simply nothing after death and that we all started from nothing then go right ahead. Something doesn't start from nothing. Something intelligent made us. It is illogical to assume otherwise. God made us. Your disbelief is saddening and I assure you that you are in for a rude awakening. I pray it doesn't come to that. It appears your basic belief is that the bible is a big lie. Well you have proven the scripture I quoted above without a shadow of a doubt. You hate me and persecute me because I believe in the Lord. Prior to that you hated me as well. What a terrible life it is be to be so hateful to someone you don't even know. I know I have been hateful that way myself. That's your truth. Show me the lie in that. You won't because you can't and you know it. I'll pray for you more now. God Bless.

I wrote a total of about six sentences in response to you /\/\, who's riled up?

I believe something intelligent created us but I also think whatever was intelligent enough to do so has obviously got bigger things to keep track of than who cheated on their wife or which pastor is stealing from the collection box.If you really want to get down to it you're the arrogant one.I think I'm just another creature on earth and I've got the same fate as the ants on the ground while you are obnoxius enough to think gods watching you with a scorecard like he's got nothing better to do.

Where do I say I hate you?I think your an idiot but thats not hate, hate requires caring.

Did you ever wonder why chimpanzee's are 99.9% like humans but just a chromosone different?Did god hate them?

If you want to quote the bible to prove a point you might want to learn a little bit more about the suffering and misery and death that were imposed on innocent peoples lives all thru history in its name by people as self righteous as you sound.

See You In Toledo

Shenanigans Wrote:Hi Bird! how was vacation?

No vacation.

Cities I visited in order.

LA
Tijuana (dirty)
San Diego(Not as nice as I thought, hot chicks, went to Seau's)
Phoenix(lame)
Salt Lake City(great parks, lame as shit)
Pine Hurst, NC (dope)

See You In Toledo

Blondie Wrote:I'm calling trolled until proven otherwise.

Way to take a risk.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:I wrote a total of about six sentences in response to you /\/\, who's riled up?

I believe something intelligent created us but I also think whatever was intelligent enough to do so has obviously got bigger things to keep track of than who cheated on their wife or which pastor is stealing from the collection box.If you really want to get down to it you're the arrogant one.I think I'm just another creature on earth and I've got the same fate as the ants on the ground while you are obnoxius enough to think gods watching you with a scorecard like he's got nothing better to do.

Where do I say I hate you?I think your an idiot but thats not hate, hate requires caring.

Did you ever wonder why chimpanzee's are 99.9% like humans but just a chromosone different?Did god hate them?

If you want to quote the bible to prove a point you might want to learn a little bit more about the suffering and misery and death that were imposed on innocent peoples lives all thru history in its name by people as self righteous as you sound.

You are in error as usual but nowaday I forgive you. If you would ever sit down and actually read the scripture you would clearly see there was purpose to the killings that took place. God has a purpose for everything he does. It's really too deep to go into here. As far as the caring part goes man that's cool too. I hope you care about something and maybe sometime leter in your life that will lead you to enlightenment. God Bless and take care.

Beaucephus Wrote:You are in error as usual but nowaday I forgive you. If you would ever sit down and actually read the scripture you would clearly see there was purpose to the killings that took place. God has a purpose for everything he does. It's really too deep to go into here. As far as the caring part goes man that's cool too. I hope you care about something and maybe sometime leter in your life that will lead you to enlightenment. God Bless and take care.
So shut the fuck up and take it elsewhere.

[Image: boston.jpg]

Beau's great at staying in character.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

Hi Bird.

Bird33 should have started a thread to mark his comeback.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.

He can't. He's all locked up about it. Please be kind to him.

Beaucephus Wrote:You are in error as usual but nowaday I forgive you. If you would ever sit down and actually read the scripture you would clearly see there was purpose to the killings that took place. God has a purpose for everything he does. It's really too deep to go into here. As far as the caring part goes man that's cool too. I hope you care about something and maybe sometime leter in your life that will lead you to enlightenment. God Bless and take care.

What part of the bible could I learn about thousands of innocent people dying during the crusades because your people were looking for a cup?what purpose did god have for the people killed by christian raiders during the crusades?were they part of gods plan by being raped and killed by people quoting the same verses you are? Its not to deep to go into here its to much fact that blows up your loving caring gospel thats pure bullshit. You're a simple minded fuck plain and simple. keep praying for me like it matters even though you cant own up to the fact that everything you stand for is a lie based on a story.God bless and take care.

See You In Toledo

minorthreat Wrote:Hi Bird.

Hi, I looked at the stars and thought of you while I was away.

See You In Toledo

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He can't. He's all locked up about it. Please be kind to him.

You cant help but suck can you?

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He can't. He's all locked up about it. Please be kind to him.

You cant help but suck can you?
Interesting gossip:
said I .

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Pretty sure the death troll job has been done.

Remeber this pussy?How's the closeted desire for your step daughter going?

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:
Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Pretty sure the death troll job has been done.

Remeber this pussy?How's the closeted desire for your step daughter going?
What are you wearing?

you are all wrong what created us were the massive storms in the primitive earth atmosphere who created the first amino-acids chains who later collected into pseudo-life forms then evolved.
This didn't happened in one day but took millions of years I tell you all.

No "god" here...and before the big-bang you don't know and it's an impossible thing to describe or explain because you all think within the self limit that our universe apply to our brain / thinking (it's like a mold if you preffer).

You can't think forward than the 4th dimension and we cannot represent a nth>3 dimensionnal object entirely in our universe but that's another problem)

Btw don't fool into yourselves religions doesn't explain the same way that science could do what made/do/etc. all of us, they give out different explanations for the same phenomenon.

I do personally think that religions down here are all wrong, that "god" doesn't exist (and don't come to explain to me that there were 2000 years ago dudes with magic skeelz, angels and lotsa stuff and everything stopped magically since an awful lot long time), and that you don't have to fool yourselves for a person with limited knowledge science and magic could trick themselves.

So now I don't plan to get mad with everyone because everyone got his own beliefs and questions and everybody chooses what bests fit him.

ps : birdman is not dead, lee close that shithole.

BIRD33 Wrote:Hello, friends.

I don't talk to dead people :ct:

ps : how's the internet connection where you are ?

BIRD33 Wrote:No vacation.

Cities I visited in order.

LA
Tijuana (dirty)
San Diego(Not as nice as I thought, hot chicks, went to Seau's)
Phoenix(lame)
Salt Lake City(great parks, lame as shit)
Pine Hurst, NC (dope)

Recent threads about these were a great tip off....