Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bird33?

Hello, friends.

See You In Toledo

Beaucephus Wrote:What I simply meant was we will all be held accountable for our actions and sit in judgment when our time comes. It's not up to me to judge whether or not anyone goes to hell or heaven. If the dude was trolling, which for some reason or another I sincerely doubt, then death is nothing to be taken lightly. It is not the end, but the beginning. Either the beginning of eternal life or the beginning of an eternal life of desolation and isolation without God. God is the light. Anything else is total darkness and isolation from God. Any place or time when God isn't present is a place where no goodness or peace can exist since God created everything in our existence. Although I had no good interaction with BIRD33 I pray that God has mercy on his soul. I wish an eternal damnation on no one although admittedly there was a time in my life when I did. Peace and God Bless.

Classic.I hope St. Peter looks kindly on me in spite of my internet postings.Who is the patron saint of web forums anyway?It's going to suck when you die and nothing happens.Keep basing your existence on a 2000 year old book that was edited to suit the needs of those in power.You really are the biggest dickhead on this site.

See You In Toledo

All those posts simply validify the truth which none of you want to hear. As Jesus said in John 15: 18-25

18"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.'If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. 22If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin. 23He who hates me hates my Father as well. 24If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: 'They hated me without reason.'

The previous postings here just strengthen that which I already know to be true. There are those who just don't want to hear the truth. They will fight it (i.e. via throwing insults and useless ad hominem) and attack me in whatever ways they deem necessary because they really know their hearts are not in the right place and they just don't like being called on it. The only thing I can tell you is that I will pray for your hearts and minds to be opened. In saying this I am not trying to place myself above you in any way although I can figure you probably think so. I mean heck I used to be the same as many of you in many ways. That can probably be easily attested to via a simple thread search on here. But no more. God Bless you all and take care. Smile

Beaucephus Wrote:All those posts simply validify the truth which none of you want to hear. As Jesus said in John 15: 18-25

18"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.'If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. 22If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin. 23He who hates me hates my Father as well. 24If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: 'They hated me without reason.'

The previous postings here just strengthen that which I already know to be true. There are those who just don't want to hear the truth. They will fight it (i.e. via throwing insults and useless ad hominem) and attack me in whatever ways they deem necessary because they really know their hearts are not in the right place and they just don't like being called on it. The only thing I can tell you is that I will pray for your hearts and minds to be opened. In saying this I am not trying to place myself above you in any way although I can figure you probably think so. I mean heck I used to be the same as many of you in many ways. That can probably be easily attested to via a simple thread search on here. But no more. God Bless you all and take care. Smile

Dubya?

Beaucephus Wrote:All those posts simply validify the truth which none of you want to hear. As Jesus said in John 15: 18-25

Born agains are just cowards who are afraid to die.You quoting a book that was used to make war and kill millions of innocents throughout the history of the world isnt my idea of strenghting an arguement.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:

Born agains are just cowards who are afraid to die.You quoting a book that was used to make war and kill millions of innocents throughout the history of the world isnt my idea of strenghting an arguement.
Are all ?Thanks for telling me:
said I .

Who said I had to make sense ?

what? Wrote:Dubya?
:lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]

WoolyGoat Wrote::lool:
How old are you?

Who said I had to make sense ?

BIRD33 Wrote:Born agains are just cowards who are afraid to die.You quoting a book that was used to make war and kill millions of innocents throughout the history of the world isnt my idea of strenghting an arguement.

Actually I have no further argument with you and if anything, I am not scared to die at all now. Thanks for your concern though.

Did Beaucephus just bring BIRD33 back to life? Praise be!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

Beaucephus Wrote:Actually I have no further argument with you and if anything, I am not scared to die at all now. Thanks for your concern though.

I showed no concern.You're not afraid to die because you've scared yourself into believing a fairytale.Whatever works for you.

See You In Toledo

Beaucephus Wrote:Actually I have no further argument with you and if anything, I am not scared to die at all now. Thanks for your concern though.

having Bird back gives me a calm I can't describe either

so what's the fucking punchline here?

BIRD33 Wrote:I showed no concern.You're not afraid to die because you've scared yourself into believing a fairytale.Whatever works for you.

It's ok man. It does work for me. I'll just pray it works for you as well. Your own internal reasoning means nothing to me but it will mean a lot more than you think it ever can someday to you Bird.

Wow, this fake death was just a stunt. Who could have seen this coming?

Beaucephus Wrote:It's ok man. It does work for me. I'll just pray it works for you as well. Your own internal reasoning means nothing to me but it will mean a lot more than you think it ever can someday to you Bird.

Says some preacher who wants me to give them 10% of my earnings every year.You've just been caught up in the biggest scam in history so don't feel bad you werent smart enough to figure it out.

See You In Toledo

HMMMMMM Wrote:Wow, this fake death was just a stunt. Who could have seen this coming?

Probably all the losers who actually took time out of their day to search the internet for obituarys for some guy from a web forum.The best is the people who don't even post here and say they don't like this place but dropped by to put their guess in like they're a genius for taking a chance on something that was 50\50.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Probably all the losers who actually took time out of their day to search the internet for obituarys for some guy from a web forum.The best is the people who don't even post here and say they don't like this place but dropped by to put their guess in like they're a genius for taking a chance on something that was 50\50.

Your comments are hurtful. I am going to stage my own death in the hopes that people will miss me when I'm gone.

HMMMMMM Wrote:Your comments are hurtful. I am going to stage my own death in the hopes that people will miss me when I'm gone.

No one would care.

See You In Toledo

what? Wrote:so what's the fucking punchline here?

inquiring minds and shit

Hi Bird! how was vacation?