Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bird33?

SanDog Wrote:I got a response from his sister. I actually feel bad.

Brad, I don't know who you are or what kind of "friend" you were to Eric, but you should not be suprised that I find no humor in your email. I can't believe that Eric would even associate with someone that would send out anything like that, much less call you a friend. Please have some respect for his family even if you had no respect for him and do not respond back to me.

this is supposed to be from his sister & they were close ...... then why "his family" & not "my family" or "our family"?

This is all just Bird's way of quitting msg boards. He knew he couldn't stop posting so he came up with a way to kill himself off.

Pussy.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK

death is so final

look! a wolf!

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.

bird hasn't logged onto his yahoo team since Tue Sep 19 9:47am CDT

Any obits yet?

[Image: boston.jpg]

maybe it was a suicide and the family didnt want to run any obits.

So Bird has went home. I hope he was ready. If not then his soul is doomed for eternity. My prayers to his family for peace and comfort. If this is a troll job then no matter. You reap what you sew. It just goes to show you never know when your time will come. Are you ready? I am and I hope you all are as well. God Bless.

Beaucephus Wrote:So Bird has went home. I hope he was ready. If not then his soul is doomed for eternity. My prayers to his family for peace and comfort. If this is a troll job then no matter. You reap what you sew. It just goes to show you never know when your time will come. Are you ready? I am and I hope you all are as well. God Bless.

What does that mean?

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What does that mean?

I think it's kinda like, don't pee into the wind.

Shenanigans Wrote:

I think it's kinda like, don't pee into the wind.
Since when? Tell me about your likes and dislikes?

Who said I had to make sense ?

I think he is saying since bird was a mean person that he'll burn in hell.

Rev Beau speaks. We listen.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

What I simply meant was we will all be held accountable for our actions and sit in judgment when our time comes. It's not up to me to judge whether or not anyone goes to hell or heaven. If the dude was trolling, which for some reason or another I sincerely doubt, then death is nothing to be taken lightly. It is not the end, but the beginning. Either the beginning of eternal life or the beginning of an eternal life of desolation and isolation without God. God is the light. Anything else is total darkness and isolation from God. Any place or time when God isn't present is a place where no goodness or peace can exist since God created everything in our existence. Although I had no good interaction with BIRD33 I pray that God has mercy on his soul. I wish an eternal damnation on no one although admittedly there was a time in my life when I did. Peace and God Bless.

Beau is a brain washed faggot. He will be god's personal fluffer. EAD fuck.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

Beaucephus Wrote:You reap what you sew.

I think it has to do with stitching or some such shit

what? Wrote:I think it has to do with stitching or some such shit

A stitch in time saves nine? What's up with that?

Duckbutter Wrote:A stitch in time saves nine? What's up with that?

like I have a fucking clue. I don't sew. ask your grandmother or life-partner or something

Beaucephus Wrote:What I simply meant was we will all be held accountable for our actions and sit in judgment when our time comes. It's not up to me to judge whether or not anyone goes to hell or heaven. If the dude was trolling, which for some reason or another I sincerely doubt, then death is nothing to be taken lightly. It is not the end, but the beginning. Either the beginning of eternal life or the beginning of an eternal life of desolation and isolation without God. God is the light. Anything else is total darkness and isolation from God. Any place or time when God isn't present is a place where no goodness or peace can exist since God created everything in our existence. Although I had no good interaction with BIRD33 I pray that God has mercy on his soul. I wish an eternal damnation on no one although admittedly there was a time in my life when I did. Peace and God Bless.

Sanctimonious prick much?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

Beaucephus Wrote:death is nothing to be taken lightly. It is not the end, but the beginning.

. . . of a never ending thread.