Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

In this topic I will post comical videos that I find
#1

--May be NSFW for the language content--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cLgpZujDPA

It's a very effeminate black man being 'attacked' by a cockroach. I laughed my pants clear off!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBi4j8cj6Y

Two kids arguing about Pokemon, and it gets pretty funny.
Reply
#2

Someone should remove your posting privledges.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#3

I enjoyed them. I don't see what's wrong with em.
Reply
#4

SporK Wrote:Someone should remove your posting privledges.

-SporK


spork for admin in 2014 (sup round-mound?)

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

Craft Wrote:I enjoyed them. I don't see what's wrong with em.

and you're right, that's exactly what's you should do !

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UY0xwRIGOdc

the space camp song !
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-14-2011, 07:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)