Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Rate This Team
#1

14 Team League, 252 Total Picks

1 QB
1 RB
1 WR/RB/TE
2 WR
1 TE
1 K
1 DEF

10 Bench Positions, 1 Injury Position

.1 points each receiving/rushing yard (1 point every 10 yards)
.1 points each 2.5 passing yards (1 point every 25 yards)
6 points per touchdown, 2 points every conversion
-1 point per turnover
3 points for FG under 30 yards, .1 point every additional yard above 30
DEF: 1 point per sack/fumble recovery, 2 points per INT, yardage/defensive point bonuses


Draft requirements: 2QB, 4RB, 4WR, 2TE, 2K, 2DEF. After the draft there are no roster requirements, so 2nd kickers and defenses are usually dropped for players in Free Agent pool.




(3) Shawn Alexander RB
(26) Reggie Bush RB
(31) Torry Holt WR
(54) Darrell Jackson WR
(59) Donovan McNabb QB
(82) Lee Evans WR
(87) L.J. Smith TE
(110) Marion Barber RB
(115) Kevan Barlow RB
(138) Ernest Wilford WR

Other Players On Team:
Matt Stover K
Dolphins DST
Charlie Frye QB
Ladell Betts RB
Ron Dayne RB
Maurice Morris RB
Brandon Lloyd WR
Daniel Graham TE

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

not great.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I hate these threads.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Don't do the fantasy, but can't go wrong with Ernest Wilford. Same for 8's thread.

-
[Image: loboldboy.jpg]
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:not great.
I can live with that. It's a 14 team league.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

WoolyGoat Wrote:I hate these threads.
Just confirm that I did better than anhil8tor and that I shouldn't have been a 20/1 dog to his 1/7 favorite and I'll be happy.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:Just confirm that I did better than anhil8tor and that I shouldn't have been a 20/1 dog to his 1/7 favorite and I'll be happy.


I did that so you knuckle draggers can make some money if you bet on yourselves..

I am however reigning IT FFL champ.
Reply
#8

TomFoolery Wrote:Just confirm that I did better than anhil8tor and that I shouldn't have been a 20/1 dog to his 1/7 favorite and I'll be happy.
You did better than the analgator.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:You did better than the analgator.

fuck you haters!

I'll make the playoffs..
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:14 Team League, 252 Total Picks

1 QB
1 RB
1 WR/RB/TE
2 WR
1 TE
1 K
1 DEF

10 Bench Positions, 1 Injury Position
Draft requirements: 2QB, 4RB, 4WR, 2TE, 2K, 2DEF. After the draft there are no roster requirements, so 2nd kickers and defenses are usually dropped for players in Free Agent pool.




(3) Shawn Alexander RB
(26) Reggie Bush RB
(31) Torry Holt WR
(54) Darrell Jackson WR
(59) Donovan McNabb QB
(82) Lee Evans WR
(87) L.J. Smith TE
(110) Marion Barber RB
(115) Kevan Barlow RB
(138) Ernest Wilford WR

Other Players On Team:
Matt Stover K
Dolphins DST
Charlie Frye QB
Ladell Betts RB
Ron Dayne RB
Maurice Morris RB
Brandon Lloyd WR
Daniel Graham TE

R. Bush for your second pick is early, but I haven't drank as much of the koolaid as many people have. If you waited, he probably wouldn't of been there the next round. Holt in the third was a steal. Also nice pick up of M. Morris as a handcuff to Alexander. If that Madden curse hits, you'll have some security. Cut Dayne and go after someone else if you can, it appears that the Bell's have the position locked up and unless something crazy happens, Dayne should get released. Decent players and should be able to compete with other teams.
Reply
#11

Pong Wrote:R. Bush for your second pick is early, but I haven't drank as much of the koolaid as many people have. If you waited, he probably wouldn't of been there the next round. Holt in the third was a steal. Also nice pick up of M. Morris as a handcuff to Alexander. If that Madden curse hits, you'll have some security. Cut Dayne and go after someone else if you can, it appears that the Bell's have the position locked up and unless something crazy happens, Dayne should get released. Decent players and should be able to compete with other teams.

There were only RBBC backs left when I took Bush (24 of the top 26 picks were RBs). I took him not because I think he's going to be the greatest player the NFL has seen, but because I think that N.O. has to get him at least 15 touches per game or they will have a shitload of angry season ticket holders. If he's half as good as people say he is, that should translate to some pretty decent numbers.

I grabbed Morris in the 16th of 18 rounds. Glad I didn't have to spend more loot to handcuff him, and I'm actually a little surprised nobody else stole him from me. I'll attribute that to the half barrel we had in the driveway.

I placed Dayne on the injury list this morning and stole J.J. Arrington from the waiver wire. Thinking about trying to package him to the owner of Edge in a deal with Charlie Frye for Chris Simms, but I think the two QBs might be a wash? Thoughts?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#12

TomFoolery Wrote:I placed Dayne on the injury list this morning and stole J.J. Arrington from the waiver wire. Thinking about trying to package him to the owner of Edge in a deal with Charlie Frye for Chris Simms, but I think the two QBs might be a wash? Thoughts?
A lot of people are projecting Simms to have a decent season. He has a year's experience and should do better than Frye. Arrington is junk as is anyone running behind that Cardinals line (sup' Edge? Ready for that shitty season?) If you can move him, I'd pull the trigger.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
02-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-01-2009, 06:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)