Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Let's move on or move out (check it out bird)
#1

http://www.profootballtalk.com/LenCut.mp3

Todd Stinkston?
Reply
#2

If Pinkston got let go by the Eagles not one team would pick him up and he's our #1 or 2 reciever.I love these fat ass sports writers who get all high and mighty.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

that was len pascuralli....
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:that was len pascuralli....

I know.He's a fat know it all.I love when he asks the radio guy if he ever went over the middle in an nfl game.Like Pinkstons ever goes across the middle.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/9620029

I think practices will be pretty easy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

stinkston cut today
Reply
#7

Its about time.I'm starting to like the stallworth pickup since Pinkston shouldnt have even been in the league and he produced a little with mcnabb.Stallworth has got to be better than him.

AJ phely for a #2 draft pick from the Dolphins was highway robbery.Wanstatd(sp) was an idiot.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Stallworth without a doubt is better than stinkston..

I think he is a solid #2.. but I don't think he could be the primary..
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)