08-03-2006, 07:55 PM
You wouldn't stop talking, you just kept on blabbing
I warned you to shut the fuck up
But you just ignored me and started to bore me
And now you're a stupid dead cunt
It must have took you by suprise
When I punched you in the eye
I hit you again, you pissed your pants
And that look on your face it made me laugh
You really didn't like it when I hit you with that hammer
I was gonna kill you anyway so I didn't think it'd matter
How many blows did you receive? Who had time to count?
But now it's time to see what pain is really all about
Tie you up, tie you down, kick your head, tear your gown
Slap your face, bite yer tits- Up till now you ain't felt shit
Fingers crushed, toes cut off, windpipe smashed, bloody coughs
Broken jaw, cuts and scrapes- This goes far beyond rape
Bleeding cunt, torn dress; shit bitch, you're a mess
I'll fuck you out of your last breath, I won't stop till after death
Pathetic tears, such a waste- Here's my shit, have a taste
Beg all you want but I won't stop, a table leg crammed up your twat
And something nice completes the task- a tent stake pounded up your ass
You can't die yet, I'm not quite done, don't act like you ain't having fun
The stake pulled out, but then replaced- I think I rather fuck your face
As I come, you will go- End your life with one last blow
Now that you're bloody and battered and dead
Your brain oozes out from the crack in your head
I bend down to see it, there really ain't much
You're such a pathetic STUPID DEAD CUNT
I warned you to shut the fuck up
But you just ignored me and started to bore me
And now you're a stupid dead cunt
It must have took you by suprise
When I punched you in the eye
I hit you again, you pissed your pants
And that look on your face it made me laugh
You really didn't like it when I hit you with that hammer
I was gonna kill you anyway so I didn't think it'd matter
How many blows did you receive? Who had time to count?
But now it's time to see what pain is really all about
Tie you up, tie you down, kick your head, tear your gown
Slap your face, bite yer tits- Up till now you ain't felt shit
Fingers crushed, toes cut off, windpipe smashed, bloody coughs
Broken jaw, cuts and scrapes- This goes far beyond rape
Bleeding cunt, torn dress; shit bitch, you're a mess
I'll fuck you out of your last breath, I won't stop till after death
Pathetic tears, such a waste- Here's my shit, have a taste
Beg all you want but I won't stop, a table leg crammed up your twat
And something nice completes the task- a tent stake pounded up your ass
You can't die yet, I'm not quite done, don't act like you ain't having fun
The stake pulled out, but then replaced- I think I rather fuck your face
As I come, you will go- End your life with one last blow
Now that you're bloody and battered and dead
Your brain oozes out from the crack in your head
I bend down to see it, there really ain't much
You're such a pathetic STUPID DEAD CUNT

