Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My Roommate's Girlfriend Has A Yeast Infection. In Her Mouth.
#1

True story. How did it happen? Well, it started when she developed the yeast infection in her vaginal area. He performed oral sex on her, got it in HIS mouth, and then kissed her. It was then transferred to her mouth.

Last week she woke up and said it felt like every single tooth was about to fall out, and her entire face was swollen. She went to the doctor and he told her what the situation was. I guess she has a shitload of cold sores on her gums and stuff. It's pretty disgusting.

So last night I'm cleaning the bathroom, right? I empty the completely full garbage into a plastic bag, but some of it misses the target so I pick it up with my hands. One of the items that I grabbed? A used maxi pad. It was semi-brown because of the dried blood. I was not happy. I sprayed my hand with 409 to prevent a yeast infection on my fingers.

That's right, I cleanded my hand with some 409.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

lysol would have been better.
Reply
#3

Nasty cunt
Reply
#4

GoinDeep Wrote:Nasty cunt
Yeah. Seriously, how can you not know you have a yeast infection? My ex-girlfriend had one once, and I could smell her pussy through her pants from across the room.

I kinda blame my boy for going down on her and not realizing it, but she got what she deserves for not saying shit to him about it. Oh, and his mouth is fine.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

I'd move.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

You should've poured some 'Tussin on it.
Reply
#7

Fucking hell, dood, what kind of trailer trash are you hanging with?
Reply
#8

Ewww, better dip it in kerosene and light it to kill all the coochie cooties.
Seriously that is nasty.
Reply
#9

ewww looks nastey

http://www.msu.edu/~eisthen/yeast/yourself.html

ps : whiskey is good for that too (the bad one not for drinking)
Reply
#10

I thought T-Fool lived in a $375k house. Roffle.
Reply
#11

bump for minorthreat

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#12

Nice! I would have sprayed her pussy with 409.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
02-28-2007, 08:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)