Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fuck Hot Topic
#1

They don't carry and Vans in skidder size.
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:They don't carry and Vans in skidder size.

that sucks bro. I bought some half cabs and 106's last friday.
Reply
#3

Suggestions for a 2 year old?

I'm thinking:

[Image: 3719199B.jpg]
[Image: 5516599B.jpg]

[Image: 5199099B.jpg]
[Image: 5198499B.jpg]

[Image: PSIB.JPG]
Reply
#4

I like shit simple.

http://vans.speedera.net/shop.vans.com/image/PSIB.JPG
Reply
#5

YOu can customize at Vans.com

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

can you customize the toddler ones?
Reply
#7

boys sizes 3.5 to 6.0...is that small enough for a toddler?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

Nope. Oh well. I made some nice ones for me though
Reply
#9

No vans here, I rock Sauconys. These are mine, plus I have a pair of them in kelly green but I dunno where they are.

[Image: sauconys.jpg]
Reply
#10

Thanks for the opinions
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:Thanks for the opinions


Shenanigans Wrote:I like shit simple.

http://vans.speedera.net/shop.vans.com/image/PSIB.JPG


:fuckYou:
Reply
#12

Shenanigans Wrote::fuckYou:


I liked those the best because they are called jail breaks...

my kid needs those skills
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:I liked those the best because they are called jail breaks...

my kid needs those skills

Better than cock luver, I guess.
Reply
#14

Shenanigans Wrote:Better than cock luver, I guess.

I chortled.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#15

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:...plus I have a pair of them in kelly green but I dunno where they are.

you left one in my car and the other one is under my couch.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by CT280
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Stuff to fuck
VitaminE
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-20-2010, 05:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)