Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

relax today
#1

[Image: feets.jpg]
Reply
#2

You have Hobbit feet.
Reply
#3

NType - how many generations are you removed from the tree?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You have Hobbit feet.

right now there's some kind of annoying bugger in my office, do you really want me to insult you ?
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:NType - how many generations are you removed from the tree?

bitch
Reply
#6

hey N,


I wore my switzy shirt yesterday..
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:hey N,


I wore my switzy shirt yesterday..

cool you got to be nationalist ! err Did you had some kind of funny questions about your tshirt ?

anyhow bugger is gone, in fact he was an employee that was fired and I had to take a few moments to "sanitize" his laptop, worse of all he's the kind of being an annoying troll with ALWAYS a problem like "hey I tell you, it's because I have a friend who had this idea so I met that other person but the problem is that my pants have a hole..." (true story he met the boss and the HR lady one evening with one ball outside his pants *they had an extra hole* !)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)