Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just had a box come up
#1

with someone wanting to chat. I did not mean to close it! IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!:$
Reply
#2

It's okay...:lol2:

It will come back.
Reply
#3

Pager message. Top right corner under Private messages.
Reply
#4

This is actually a nice feature on the forum.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#5

among a few other good ones.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

yeah the second nicest feature is the super cool users around (and me posting monkeys from time to time)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)