06-17-2006, 04:05 AM
I'm totally wasted.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
PurpleHaze Wrote:Even I can't drink those things. To sweet.IN! I have downed 3 coors lights as well. 1/2 left on the 4th. Get down to 1/2 can and I'll see you at the shoutbox.
ps. 3 Coors Light's and counting. Wanna race?
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
snarg Wrote:3 tecates and counting
the cat's father died
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Wow a guy drinking Zimas challenging a chic drinking Coors Lite. This is like watching baby arm wrestling.>_>
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Wow a guy drinking Zimas challenging a chic drinking Coors Lite. This is like watching baby arm wrestling.Heh heh.... "Baby Arm". That's what my old GF called my cock. Said it was like a babby's arm holding an apple.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Dr. Lecter Wrote:my big fat cat (14 lbs) Lucy is down to 6.5 lbs, cancer sucks. I give her 2 months tops.
Dr. Lecter Wrote:my big fat cat (14 lbs) Lucy is down to 6.5 lbs, cancer sucks. I give her 2 months tops.

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Heh heh.... "Baby Arm". That's what my old GF called my cock. Said it was like a babby's arm holding an apple.
then I woke up :$
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:That fucking Christy is a riot. :lool:thats. mean. stop. it.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Dr. Lecter Wrote:thats. mean. stop. it.
PH, I finished #4. Too fast?
PurpleHaze Wrote:What?
Today is(was) my old dog's birthday we had to get put to sleep a few years ago. RIP Prince. I'll pour some out for ya, dog!
Anhil8tor Wrote:i'm drinking purple haze and a loratabWhat do a loratab do?
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.