Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

yeah, yeah..."You've been banned"...srsly, go check it out.

http://confusionforums.com/phpbb/viewtop...476#336476

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

Yowzers.

See You In Toledo

Holy shit!!!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...

Hof.

See You In Toledo

It wasn't any staff memeber at cf. Hasn't someone posted your work's website before?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.

Shadrach Wrote:It wasn't any staff memeber at cf. Hasn't someone posted your work's website before?

Hmm... I wonder how said website got into the hands of whoever did it.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Hmm... I wonder how said website got into the hands of whoever did it.

It was posted @ WTF by Retard before. Clay asked me to remove it and it was. He told me Retard had done this before as well.

Wow is that fuckin bullshit.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.

cannonman Wrote:It was posted @ WTF by Retard before. Clay asked me to remove it and it was. He told me Retard had done this before as well.

How did retard get the website do ya think?

See You In Toledo

Clay, I've got a meeting schedule with our CAD dudes for monday. I'll see if they're looking. Would you relocate - you can anwer in PM.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...

I am hoping like hell this is another troll job. I know you all like painting IMAQTPIE as the internet version of satan, but I am fairly certain he wouldn't pull that shit.

Regardless, if this is true, the person who is responsible should be fucking burned at the stake.

BIRD33 Wrote:How did retard get the website do ya think?

I have no clue. It definetly would not have been @ WTF. He rarely goes and I don't know anyone who would give it to him.

cannonman Wrote:I have no clue. It definetly would not have been @ WTF. He rarely goes and I don't know anyone who would give it to him.

Think about it.

See You In Toledo

HMMMMMM Wrote:I am fairly certain he wouldn't pull that shit.

If he'd "temporarily de-activate" me he's capable of anything.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

Who would be able to get clays web address?Who hates clay?Is the earth round?

See You In Toledo

Paddy Wrote:If he'd "temporarily de-activate" me he's capable of anything.

That's some air-tight logic right there.

I am holding off losing my mind for awhile however. This is coming from the same person who faked his own cancer, faking losing his job is actually a step down.

I can't get on the site..

help?

HMMMMMM Wrote:That's some air-tight logic right there.

I am holding off losing my mind for awhile however. This is coming from the same person who faked his own cancer, faking losing his job is actually a step down.

My take on it is this. Yes, somehow Retard got Clay's info. CF has gone through about 20 admins in a year so this info. could have come from many sources. There's at least 2 that I know do not like Clay at CF. How do we know it didn't happen at another site altogether?

cannonman Wrote:My take...

No take.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

hoax wrote:
and just how are we supposed to know who did it? draw straws?

Paddy
In your heart of hearts you all know, you just can't admit it as your internet world would come tumbling down.

Post of the month.

See You In Toledo