Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MekmehDiku Wrote:Retard is now banned as well.

Thanks undercover brother. Go find out what I did.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

Paddy Wrote:Thanks undercover brother. Go find out what I did.
You listed the suspects as:

Imaqtpie
AKHunter
BigRedRetard
Swampdonkey

The next post qtpie banned you.

MekmehDiku Wrote:Retard is now banned as well.
Great job choosing to keep Retard and FrEaK instead of me.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.

fuckin slurker is back...

where is woolys chrissmus presnet bitch!

Anhil8tor Wrote:fuckin slurker is back...

where is woolys chrissmus presnet bitch!
Sent, bitch! Where the fuck is mine?

:finger:

imaqtpie wrote:
Paddy wrote:
imaqtpie
AKHunter
BigRedRetard
SwampDonkey
Did I miss the other suspect?

I've had enough of you for good. bye.

Paddy Wrote:Thanks undercover brother. Go find out what I did.
You got banned? With the information you have it's a good thing you're losing your job, otherwise....well, you'd probably be losing your job.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.

Slurker Wrote:Sent, bitch! Where the fuck is mine?

who had you..

Anhil8tor Wrote:who had you..
I thought the point was that I didn't know. Otherwise you forgot to tell me Confusedcratch:

MekmehDiku Wrote:imaqtpie wrote:
Paddy wrote:
imaqtpie
AKHunter
BigRedRetard
SwampDonkey
Did I miss the other suspect?

I've had enough of you for good. bye.

And WTF is down? I'm stuck here.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

Slurker Wrote:I thought the point was that I didn't know. Otherwise you forgot to tell me Confusedcratch:

pepsi had you..

she told me she sent yours..

SizeMatters Wrote:I said it there, Ill say it here.

I think retard just googled "whatever type of place it is that clay works at" and "witchita kansas"

these two things could be gleaned from reading clays posts over the last month or so. he and Dr. Funktastic (WTF) were talking work on WTF a while back. and we all know where he lives.

I'm really sorry clay. this sucks. on the bright side, your wife is hot.

It would be impossible.To percise.Posted the right website on the first try?

See You In Toledo

An interesting read over there. I will say this publicly. If this is a troll job, and I am still up in the air, Clay needs to make this shit known soon before it spirals out of control.

There are some pretty IT savvy fuckers that come here that may be interested in doing some sort of retribution to the CF site, and I would hate to see that happen over a troll job.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

Why does it keep dying?

BIRD33 Wrote:It would be impossible.To percise.Posted the right website on the first try?

I suppose it could have been someone with access to the IP address on Clay back tracking the IP to his place of employment.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Why does it keep dying?

Because it has never seen the kind of traffic it is getting now. Part of the reason I am still skeptical.

On a lighter note, you should so some cleavage while you are here. :drool:

Since CF is down, I'll post it here first. Is it possible to grab someone's IP address off of viewing a picture? I assume that's how this works?

[Image: pongsig.jpg]

Could it be read if the pic was hosted on a personal server or something?

CF broke?

SanDog Wrote:An interesting read over there. I will say this publicly. If this is a troll job, and I am still up in the air, Clay needs to make this shit known soon before it spirals out of control.

There are some pretty IT savvy fuckers that come here that may be interested in doing some sort of retribution to the CF site, and I would hate to see that happen over a troll job.

its not a troll job

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

Pong Wrote:Since CF is down, I'll post it here first. Is it possible to grab someone's IP address off of viewing a picture? I assume that's how this works?

[Image: pongsig.jpg]

Could it be read if the pic was hosted on a personal server or something?
You can get it off of an email or if you are a mod, you can just look it up.