Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Clay,

Do you need anything?

Shadrach Wrote:Retard works in the field of Information Technology. He works with computers for a living. All signs point to him having the know how to track down people who threaten to rape and kill his kids. Open your fucking eyes already. Quit trying to nail CF to the cross. Clay's IP was not shared by anyone on the staff at confusionforums.com.

So only E's personal info was shared?I'm sure that was just an isolated incidentRolleyes .Quit trying to defend people while in the dark.You don't know just like I don't know but my logic about what happened still remains sound.Sorry to shatter your illusions.

See You In Toledo

cLaY Wrote:...because i'm a bitch like that and post personal info all the time...

get fucked...

Sounds like you're the on who got fucked to me. Enjoy the unemployment line. Loser.

Beaucephus Wrote:Sounds like you're the on who got fucked to me. Enjoy the unemployment line. Loser.

bitter?

Beaucephus Wrote:Sounds like you're the on who got fucked to me. Enjoy the unemployment line. Loser.

Doods been waiting for a long time to let one that out.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...

Good one Hoover....

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

Hi Beau! Last time you were here you banned me and then ran away like a pussy.Welcome back.

See You In Toledo

bump

God I was great in this one.

See You In Toledo

Bird is like an British actor. Regardless of how bad they are if they stick around long enough they get to thinking they're worthy of knighthood.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.