Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm banned there. What's going on?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.

Tommy, don't tell TF. PM him on Monday.

cannonman Wrote:Tommy, don't tell TF. PM him on Monday.
Your a pussy why cant you tell me now it doesnt affect your at all.[/BIRD33]

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.

TomFoolery Wrote:Your a pussy why cant you tell me now it doesnt affect your at all.[/BIRD33]

You are missing out on a hilarious thread.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:You are missing out on a hilarious thread.

He got a mention though:

mugruckthefuzzard Wrote:TomDouchery.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

BIRD33 Wrote:You are missing out on a hilarious thread.
That sucks. Can I get Cliff's Notes?

the thing that bothers me the most is that bird33 is in my house and I have no idea who he is

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.

TomFoolery Wrote:That sucks. Can I get Cliff's Notes?

2nd

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol

Shadrach Wrote:the thing that bothers me the most is that bird33 is in my house and I have no idea who he is

Can you name anyone who has mod powers besides your dear leader that would out clays workplace?Maybe he wasnt in on the email to clays work but someone shared private info that resulted in all this.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Can you name anyone who has mod powers besides your dear leader that would out clays workplace?Maybe he wasnt in on the email to clays work but someone shared private info that resulted in all this.

Maybe I'm naive but I honestly believe that no one with mod powers would do that, no one. It just doesn't get any shittier than that.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.

BIRD33 Wrote:Can you name anyone who has mod powers besides your dear leader that would out clays workplace?Maybe he wasnt in on the email to clays work but someone shared private info that resulted in all this.
So someone at CF got a hold of Clay's workplace and emailed them? Wow. Wow.

When the soap opera drama of an internet forum stops satisfying and people need to turn things into a real-life soap opera, that's when it's time to disconnect.

Shadrach Wrote:Maybe I'm naive but I honestly believe that no one with mod powers would do that, no one. It just doesn't get any shittier than that.
I suppose whoever did it won't admit it; that seems like the CF way. I also suppose that whoever did it won't be banned either; that too is the CF way.

Shadrach Wrote:Maybe I'm naive but I honestly believe that no one with mod powers would do that, no one. It just doesn't get any shittier than that.

I was a mod there at one point.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

Look I think whoever gave the web address out probably didnt have anything to do with the email to HR but whats the deal with giving that type of info out even if it was a joke to stick it to someone you hate?Seriously I can't think of another person who'd give it out, can you?

See You In Toledo

TomFoolery Wrote:I also suppose that whoever did it won't be banned either; that too is the CF way.
Yes, that would be very WTF, and nobody wants to be accused of that.

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Yes, that would be very WTF, and nobody wants to be accused of that.
I don't know what this means.

edit

Only people with mod powers could do it.

See You In Toledo

That thread broke our board.

HMMMMMM Wrote:That thread broke our board.
No WTF, no CF.
Open the floodgates yall.

BIRD33 Wrote:Look I think whoever gave the web address out probably didnt have anything to do with the email to HR but whats the deal with giving that type of info out even if it was a joke to stick it to someone you hate?Seriously I can't think of another person who'd give it out, can you?

retard posted it

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours