Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

You know that girl's voice on your GPS (right turn ahead)

Anhil8tor Wrote:Beat that: A virgin (New Years Eve), we 69'd and screwed, a friend of my gf, who was trashed and had me eat her out (she smelled of urine, but I munched), and my gf, New Years morning, having not showered and the spooge of others on my member. Yes....

I didnt know CT was still posting there.

See You In Toledo

JCW Wrote:I don't even need to know the backstory to see what happened there: girl was being a little e-hussy, acting older than she is, got in over her head and now is playing the victim for leading grown men on.

How'd I do?

Look at that, I was spot on. This girl is 11, and posting her tits on 4Chan. It kinda backfired.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Kerligirl13

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.

does phantom have a page on the encyclopedia dramatica??
if not he should get one

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

11 posting tits is not good.

It's a whole new kind of fucked up IMO. My god-daughter is 13 and I can't even imagine HER doing it, let alone her younger friends.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.

Ok so I read the article and this is what I don't understand:

-what is 4chan?
-b& lurker
-Know Your Meme n00b
-tumblr's and /b/'s
-

matter of fact i can't read most of the shit. can you break it down for my dumbass?

It's teenager shit, you wouldn't get it.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Now I know how Squirt feels.

I feel fabulous, thanks.

Anhil8tor Wrote:Ok so I read the article and this is what I don't understand:

-what is 4chan?
-b& lurker
-Know Your Meme n00b
-tumblr's and /b/'s
-

matter of fact i can't read most of the shit. can you break it down for my dumbass?

Isn't there someone here who is 4chan's biggest retard? I'm sure they can clear it up Wink

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]

squirt Wrote:I feel fabulous, thanks.

indeed, you do

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Now I know how Squirt feels.

I could start my next rumor with that quote. Wink

But nobody would believe a female let Flumper touch her.

j/k I'm through rumor mongering.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

IBHUNG Wrote:indeed, you do

Yeah like you would actually meet somebody. :lool:

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

Getting back to the original topic of this thread.

That girl needs to get her hair out of her eyes.

No wonder she leads me down dirt roads and tells me to turn the wrong way on one way streets.

phantom Wrote:I could start my next rumor with that quote. Wink

But nobody would believe a female let Flumper touch her.

j/k I'm through rumor mongering.

reach out, reach out and touch some one, how's that phone sex working for ya?

[Image: sig_banner.php?name=154]

spunky Wrote:reach out, reach out and touch some one, how's that phone sex working for ya?

Kind of nosy aren't you spunk?

phantom Wrote:Yeah like you would actually meet somebody. :lool:

ah, isn't this what you call "ankle biting attacks"?

IBHUNG Wrote:ah, isn't this what you call "ankle biting attacks"?

No, it's an amusing thought.

so it's only okay for YOU to have amusing thoughts?

good job Christy

What are you talking about?

Christy doesn't read here anymore.

I know you hate to think that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
04-14-2010, 11:50 PM
Last Post by Banana
04-21-2009, 07:12 PM
I Can't Turn To The Left
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-24-2009, 05:28 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-13-2008, 03:27 PM