Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who wants to have some fun?
#1

WTF is down and a temp board has been set up. Open reg, can post as guest, etc.

http://wastingtimeforums.jconserv.net/index.php

Go nuts.


Is spamming a bannable offnce here?

edit: I should've titled this "Who wants to slit their wrists?"

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#2

Could a mod please edit that post^^^^

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

is my troll still there tommy?
Reply
#4

Birds Pussy is posting.
Reply
#5

Blondie Wrote:Birds Pussy is posting.

Michman said he had a meeting?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Michman said he had a meeting?
:lool:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)