Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone else drunk/drinking?
#1

or am I the only one? :$

I've had almost a bottle of wine (reisling). Now I'm switching to the beer.
Reply
#2

I haven't had a drink in three months.
Reply
#3

Confusedpliff:

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#4

Blondie Wrote:I haven't had a drink in three months.

Good Lord. WHY?
Reply
#5

I am holding off till the weekend. or tomarrow at noon.
Reply
#6

Blondie Wrote:I haven't had a drink in three months.


where are my waders when i need them?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

You can usually find me sipping chardonnay. Smile
Reply
#8

snarg Wrote:where are my waders when i need them?


True story.




PH- no reason, I guess...working more at night and I just sort of lost interest..I'll pick it up again I'm sure..
Reply
#9

I quit drinking for almost a year. I just started back a little. I'll never be like I used to. I won't even keep liquor in the house anymore. But it's nice to have a night like this every once in awhile.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
07-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post by Ntype
09-27-2008, 12:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)