Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I will update in the morning.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
they let you run the bases in your wheelchair old man?
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Last weeks stat line.
3-3, 1 triple, 1HR, 6 RBI's. Eat shit.
PS. we lost 10-9
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Dudes you two should have your own smack thread. It would be epcot.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:yeah it'd be as fun as watching the 40 yard dash in the special olympics
This is my point.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I picture Wiley and Clyde racing down Devil's Backbone in the Big Race at the end the 1993 classic Airborne.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Michman Wrote:you will be getting no strange...come august.
It ain't strange if he already knows you.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?