Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BIRD33: Tonight's Game?
#1

Do the Heat climb back into it tonight, or did they shoot their lucky wad Tuesday with Wade's incredible performance?
Reply
#2

Heat win.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

wade will do it again.

prolly
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Heat win.
I think the Mav's are going to win this one in double digits. But, I would have lost my house on the final score the other night with 5 minutes to go. Holy fuck that game had some huge momentum changes.
Reply
#5

Dirks's a girly man.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

user search:

flumper barflusterbutt
keyword: mavericks


Um.. nothing before June.. Hmmm
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Dirks's a girly man.
It was pretty ironic when Shaq goes 2 for 2 at the free throw line and Dirk missed the one to tie the game.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:It was pretty ironic when Shaq goes 2 for 2 at the free throw line and Dirk missed the one to tie the game.

Big time choke.I like dirk as a player but that was bad.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:user search:

flumper barflusterbutt
keyword: mavericks


Um.. nothing before June.. Hmmm

Hey, when it comes down to the finals everyone gets to be a hometown fan. It is some sort of law or something. This applies to all sports, including the Little League World Series ('sup Rancho Buena Vista?)

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

SanDog Wrote:Hey, when it comes down to the finals everyone gets to be a hometown fan. It is some sort of law or something. This applies to all sports, including the Little League World Series ('sup Rancho Buena Vista?)


if you are made of money and don't attempt to see a final game in your hometown.. you can't be a homer
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Big time choke.I like dirk as a player but that was bad.

The outcome of the games is predetermined. They have to go as long as they can with mid market teams to make the advertisers happy.
This thing should go 7. And I know dick about either team. Conspiracy on the other hand.....

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

Sandog..

CSF fan?
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:Sandog..

CSF fan?

I am for this week. As long as it is not the Chargers, Dodger, Giants, or Lakers, I will pull west coast. Any of the 4 teams listed above, and I would pay to see them beaten.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

I hate the 2,3,2 format. It should be 2:2:1:1:1. Who fucking thought up the 2:3:2?
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:if you are made of money and don't attempt to see a final game in your hometown.. you can't be a homer

Hey, is that some sort of personal attack?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

What time's the game on? West coast time?
Reply
#17

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:What time's the game on? West coast time?
It starts about 6:30, I think.
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:It starts about 6:30, I think.

If they are in Miami it is 5:30, PST.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#19

SanDog Wrote:If they are in Miami it is 5:30, PST.


Okay I'm working till six. I'll get to see most of it.
Reply
#20

SanDog Wrote:If they are in Miami it is 5:30, PST.
Mmm... I don't think so, I think Tuesday night it started at 8:30 in Dallas.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)