Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey look
#1

all the calamity jane trolls are celebrating a bday.

Fuck.
Reply
#2

Your fat
Reply
#3

Trolls? What's a troll?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

look over there

prolly
Reply
#5

Holy shit!


That was early days..sup' Lecter...
Reply
#6

I knew one of them bitches

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Blondie Wrote:Holy shit!


That was early days..sup' Lecter...

For you.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Your fat
I totally ran him. This smackoff is going to be a cake walk.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I totally ran him. This smackoff is going to be a cake walk.


Yeah. I think I may through the towel in now.

Fuck.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Your fat

'sup, Beamin?

(I'm getting ready for Flump v. Ray in round 2)
Reply
#11

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Yeah. I think I may through the towel in now.
The stinky police called and said they have a warrant out for you.
Reply
#12

Shit, I gotta quit posting. I'm using up all my good stuff.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Shit, I gotta quit posting. I'm using up all my good stuff.

i hope nobody plays a tape of your "national anthem" rendition

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:The stinky police called and said they have a warrant out for you.


Is that what those sirens are.

Damn.

Fuck.
Reply
#15

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Yeah. I think I may through the towel in now.

as in throw? *












grammar smak = 1st round win
Reply
#16

CT280 Wrote:as in throw? *












grammar smak = 1st round win

Like I said. I am finished.:loool:

Fuck.
Reply
#17

snarg Wrote:i hope nobody plays a tape of your "national anthem" rendition

I was laughing when I saw myself walk out at halftime to sing that song. I was wondering what BIRD was thinking. I thought it was surely an omen that the Mav's would win.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)