Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm happy! Damnit!
#1

I just spent the last two hours talking to the rep from anderson windows and doors. Who wants to put one of my projects on the cover of their catalog.
Reply
#2

Rack
Reply
#3

A great Minnesota based company.

(I boned a biggie that works in the Stillwater office)

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:A great Minnesota based company.

(I boned a biggie that works in the Stillwater office)

Why am I not suprised?
Reply
#5

Congrats on your cover!!!

[Image: SHENNANIGANS.jpg]
Reply
#6

lookout below Wrote:Congrats on your cover!!!

Rack!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)