Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

does anybody have the contact info/link...
#1

to that farm where old dogs go to live a happy, active retirement?
Reply
#2

Chinatown
Reply
#3

Theres an old lady in whiteford maryland that made the news recently with a place like that.

Fuck.
Reply
#4

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Theres an old lady in whiteford maryland that made the news recently with a place like that.


You're right.
I did chuckle.
Reply
#5

HMMMMMM Wrote:Chinatown


three-pointer

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

Jesus doesn't like killng animals. Its not nice!!

Boo not nice!
Reply
#7

HMMMMMM Wrote:Chinatown
I laughed.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-19-2010, 09:38 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-29-2009, 07:04 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-27-2009, 10:53 PM
Last Post by snarg
07-27-2008, 08:18 PM
Cool Info Site
Olga Jenon
Last Post by leeman
05-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Last Post by Sassy
06-25-2007, 07:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)