Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A Redneck's Review of BBM.
#1

That is the gayest fucking piece of work to ever come out of California. If I didn't know better I'd say it came outta a San Fransisco backlot rather than Hollywoods Rectum. Mrs Bill was crying as the credits started to roll. I threated to beat her. That was a whole waste of 2 hours where I could have been doing something manly.


Honestly it was a pert good flick. I did spend more time laughing than I should have though and I did not cry.
Reply
#2

Nice!

I as well was asked to attend. (Possibly a repost) But there were four movies waiting to seat, of course, I didn't pick up on this. I saw about 30 guys waiting. When the said they were ready to seat for Brokeback, the old guy and VitE were the only men who stood up. The old dude had one of the old dude voices that really carried. I heard him say "Only two guys are going in, this can't be good". Dude was right. At the end of the movie I hear him say, "I have no idea what you're crying about" RACK HIM!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

The wife put that shit on our Blockbuster list. It sat in my living room for a month and a half and I sent it back without watching it.
Reply
#4

Tommy Wrote:The wife put that shit on our Blockbuster list. It sat in my living room for a month and a half and I sent it back without watching it.

That doesn't explain the stains.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

I cried
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Nice!

I as well was asked to attend. (Possibly a repost) But there were four movies waiting to seat, of course, I didn't pick up on this. I saw about 30 guys waiting. When the said they were ready to seat for Brokeback, the old guy and VitE were the only men who stood up. The old dude had one of the old dude voices that really carried. I heard him say "Only two guys are going in, this can't be good". Dude was right. At the end of the movie I hear him say, "I have no idea what you're crying about" RACK HIM!

I just came across what could be the next VitE morning spam...

http://www.brokebackmountain.com/ecards/

ps. check your e-mail, I need conformation on that ice fishing trip in November.
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:That doesn't explain the stains.


I read the back.
Reply
#8

The sausage factor is really getting out of hand around here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Last Post by who
11-20-2008, 05:53 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-24-2008, 04:24 PM
Last Post by Chester
02-08-2008, 03:53 AM
Last Post by Sassy
08-03-2007, 07:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)