Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dear Shennnnnnnagins
#1

Bitch! I'll open your fukking throat with a god damned bone saw. Leave me the fuck alone!



P.S. I might be egdy today - I gave up coffee.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:Bitch! I'll open your fukking throat with a god damned bone saw. Leave me the fuck alone!



P.S. I might be egdy today - I gave up WTF forums.


50
Reply
#3

Shenanigans Wrote:50

1..2..3..4... I challenge you to a thumb war!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

E,

Did you see ernies gay thread?

HOF I tell you!
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:E,

Did you see ernies gay thread?

HOF I tell you!

Ernies' the goods.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Ernies' the goods.


you may want to read the thread first.
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:1..2..3..4... I challenge you to a thumb war!

My rock crushes your scissors.
Best 2 outta 3?
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:you may want to read the thread first.

Ohh I did. Shit's funny regardless who's sleeping on the bottom bunk in the tent on Brokeback Mountain.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:Ohh I did. Shit's funny regardless who's sleeping on the bottom bunk in the tent on Brokeback Mountain.

I know how much you love the bottom bunk, I wouldn't take that pleasure form you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by bam
04-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by War
04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Last Post by who
09-19-2008, 06:04 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
03-13-2008, 07:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)