Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm thinking of having another pig roast.
#1

for the 4th of july....anybody interested in comming?
Reply
#2

I'd rather go fishing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Pig roast are the goods.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

i'll be there
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd rather go fisting.

G$ will be there I'm pretty sure.
Reply
#6

Shenanigans Wrote:G$ will be there I'm pretty sure.

I'm out
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm out


Pussy....I'll try and find out if his step daughter will be comming too.
Reply
#8

Shenanigans Wrote:Pussy....I'll try and find out if his step daughter will be comming too.

I'm in pending word.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Shenanigans Wrote:Pussy....I'll try and find out if his step daughter will be comming too.

I kinda view G$ as the internet killer guy..
I think he looks like a young BTK killer..
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:I kinda view G$ as the internet killer guy..
I think he looks like a young BTK killer..

Na, The dood would have to wack a pretty large group of folks to make it outta my pig roast alive.
Reply
#11

Shenanigans Wrote:Na, The dood would have to wack a pretty large group of folks to make it outta my pig roast alive.


what if he just wanted to kill me?

I'm pretty sure it will either be me, bird33 or the dentist next.. and I don't feel lucky...
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:what if he just wanted to kill me?

I'm pretty sure it will either be me, bird33 or the dentist next.. and I don't feel lucky...

You're thinking too small, There's alot more folks out there beside G$ that think about killing you.
Reply
#13

Lets all work together to kill 8.Regular or german potatoe salad, bill?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

i've never had roasted pig...and that makes me sad.

i'd say G$D is probably one the most normal doods on these boards. i'd hang out with him if i did that sort of thing...he also told me his step daughter is less than desirable.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Lets all work together to kill 8.Regular or german potatoe salad, bill?

Whatever doesn't have boiled chicken fetus in it. Bill don't eat eggs.
Reply
#16

cLaY Wrote:i've never had roasted pig...and that makes me sad.

i'd say G$D is probably one the most normal doods on these boards. i'd hang out with him if i did that sort of thing...he also told me his step daughter is less than desirable.

Are you implying white girls have purtoricans sneek in basement windows for a reason?
Reply
#17

Shenanigans Wrote:Whatever doesn't have boiled chicken fetus in it. Bill don't eat eggs.

Good distinction to make while planning to dine on something that lives in its own shit.

Pig roasts are great.I goto one every year for work where everything thats cooked was hunted, Bear, turkey, pig, venison, homemade scrapple etc.. The foods amazing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

what is homemade scrapple?
Reply
#19

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple

Its not pretty but tastes fucking good with eggs for breakfast.The roast I goto has this big black witches caldron thing that they stir it up in while it cooks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple

Its not pretty but tastes fucking good with eggs for breakfast.The roast I goto has this big black witches caldron thing that they stir it up in while it cooks.


all coonasses have those.. thats like your right of passage to be a man when you get one.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Last Post by who
09-25-2008, 06:49 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-27-2008, 07:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)