Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Psycho Test
#1

Read this question, come up with an answer and then
scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not
a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has
gotten it right-including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met
this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy
was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to
be just that! She fell in love with him right there,
but never asked for his number and could not find him.
A few days later she killed her sister. Question: What
is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some
thought before you answer).
Reply
#2

answer?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

Her sister is a cross dresser?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

both wrong
Reply
#5

Any self-respecting forum-posting psychopathic battle-rapping maniac could tell you that by killing his sister the woman might run into the guy again at her funeral.

However, I wouldn't do that to find him because it would be psychopathically gay.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#6

she wanted to see him at the funeral of the sis
Reply
#7

I'd say a low point for me would be being outsmarted by a battle rapper.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

It's the only way to meet him again.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#9

Jimmy Wrote:It's the only way to meet him again.

Ha.


What's the answer?
Reply
#10

I think oli got it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd say a low point for me would be being outsmarted by a battle rapper.
Get used to it bird brain, it was bound to happen
Only this time I did it without my rappin'

:kneel:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post by War
03-28-2010, 08:03 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2009, 01:35 AM
Last Post by who
11-26-2008, 02:38 AM
Last Post by who
11-07-2008, 05:08 AM
Last Post by Banana
11-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Last Post by who
06-13-2008, 01:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)