Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question

does anyone know if (on these type of boards) admin or mods can mess with polls? if it's a yes, no poll can they make it where both choices go up in count at the same time?

thanks

Come on, Missa. Don't take that shit so seriously. Your poll is your poll. WGAF?

Er, but to answer your question, they can do whatever they want. When they swear up one side and down the other that your password is encrypted, they can get it. Sup, CF? Same with a poll. Nobody cares anyway. If anything, it's funny.

There is nobody here who gives two shits about fucking with polls or your threads. Thanks.

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Come on, Missa. Don't take that shit so seriously. Your poll is your poll. WGAF?

Er, but to answer your question, they can do whatever they want. When they swear up one side and down the other that your password is encrypted, they can get it. Sup, CF? Same with a poll. Nobody cares anyway. If anything, it's funny.

dudette encrypted passwords doesn't mean that they are irreversibly encrypted.

and about your cf I heard that at some moment the dude was backuping the sql database (the core behind the forum), set it up in a "test forum" to check whatever he wanted after having changed the passwords directly in the database (well it's maybe too technical at this point we could safely assume that he was using some kind of administrative interface within the forum to reset the passwords).

ah.

Depends on the forum software.
Tes I can go directly into the database and alter the numbers.
I would have to write a script if I wanr it to be a automatic thing.
And I'm the only one who has access to the db.

When it comes to the password.

I can't see your password but I can alter it.
There are scripts I can install to be able to read pm's without loggin in as the one I wanna read.

But (Speaking from my point of view) PM's are Private Messages and I don't think it's cocher (ps?) to go in and read them.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Come on, Missa. Don't take that shit so seriously. Your poll is your poll. WGAF?

no, it's not that ..... was just curious because there was a convo about it once & I didn't know if it could really be done or not

anytime you question something the "mod" does shit like that happens .... it's like it's his board with someone else paying the bills ..... all the rules, etc
takes the fun out of posting

sorry, didn't mean to go on like that

minorthreat Wrote:There is nobody here who gives two shits about fucking with polls or your threads. Thanks.

:blink:
sorry about asking a question someplace where I thought I might actually get an honest answer .... all you had to do was say "go away"

feel free to delete my account now

leeman Wrote:But (Speaking from my point of view) PM's are Private Messages and I don't think it's cocher (ps?) to go in and read them.

that and the fact you are quite busy without having the burden to read ppls private gibberish (god syndrome anyone ?).

ps : Kasher (sp?)

Zephyr Wrote:feel free to delete my account now

that was fast, thanks.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

MT is ruining this site.

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM