Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Should have shot the horse....
#1

[Image: 2006-05-21-barbaro-xray.jpg]


Barbaro emerged from seven hours of surgery Sunday night to repair life-threatening injuries and "practically jogged back to the stall,'' said Dr. Dean Richardson, who performed the procedure a day after the colt broke his right rear leg in three places at the Preakness.

Richardson outlined Barbaro's medical problems: a broken cannon bone above the ankle, a broken sesamoid bone behind the ankle and a broken long pastern bone below the ankle. The fetlock joint -- the ankle -- was dislocated.

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#2

could made ntype some steaks
Reply
#3

na, they gotta keep him alive long enough to pump a few gallons of baby batter from him now that he will never race again.
Reply
#4

why can't horses live with three legs?
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:why can't horses live with three legs?

I don't have any idea.
Reply
#6

Shenanigans Wrote:I don't have any idea.


I've seen dogs walk on three legs.. hell there is even that video of a dog with two legs..

if all it has to do is eat and shit.. why can't it do it on three legs?
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:could made ntype some steaks

yummy I'm going to buy some to make some big steak of horse this week
Reply
#8

looks like the Home Depot hardware aisle in there.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

This is the dumbest fucking shit I have ever seen. Why the fuck are people making a big deal about the surgery of some horse that will never race again? ESPN ran this whole fucking 15 minute story on this, talking to the doctor and all this shit. Who gives a flying fuck?

For fuck's sake people wrote get well soon letters to a fucking horse.

Unbelieveable.

-SPorK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#10

SporK Wrote:This is the dumbest fucking shit I have ever seen. Why the fuck are people making a big deal about the surgery of some horse that will never race again? ESPN ran this whole fucking 15 minute story on this, talking to the doctor and all this shit. Who gives a flying fuck?

For fuck's sake people wrote get well soon letters to a fucking horse.

Unbelieveable.

-SPorK

No different than 90% of seattle writing letters to Kurt Cobain.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:why can't horses live with three legs?

unlike dogs who have much better ballance, a horse needs all four of their legs to be able to keep their ballance.
also their weight, you try to ballance 1100 to 1300 pounds on three legs and then walk.
and yes he will never again race or for that matter be a good ridin horse.
he will always have problems.

Harvester of Cunt Nectar,
Sons of Cunnilingus member
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
02-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-28-2007, 12:42 AM
Last Post by Sassy
05-06-2007, 07:46 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-15-2006, 04:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)