Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'll Be A Sausage Race Participant This Summer
#1

Please hold the gay jokes.


It's a thing the Brewers do every game before the 6th inning. Here's a picture:


[Image: SausageRace.jpg]




I will let you know when it happens, because I'm going to get on SportsCenter for sure. Motherfuckers will be pushed into dugouts, kicked to the ground, and forced to be dry humped against their will before I dive across the finish line. I can't wait.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

TomFoolery Wrote:Please hold the gay jokes.


It's a thing the Brewers do every game before the 6th inning. Here's a picture:


[Image: SausageRace.jpg]




I will let you know when it happens, because I'm going to get on SportsCenter for sure. Motherfuckers will be pushed into dugouts, kicked to the ground, and forced to be dry humped against their will before I dive across the finish line. I can't wait.


Do let me know. Even if you have to take the suit off, make sure you dry hump one of them.
Reply
#3

minorthreat Wrote:Do let me know. Even if you have to take the suit off, make sure you dry hump one of them.
Do you think I could get arrested for some kind of sex crime? That would be pretty funny.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:Do you think I could get arrested for some kind of sex crime? That would be pretty funny.


No way! America would not have it!
Reply
#5

minorthreat Wrote:No way! America would not have it!
I should bring lube.


I will probably attempt a head-first slide into second base.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:I should bring lube.


I will probably attempt a head-first slide into second base.


This could be your 15 mins. Doug. Let me know if you need a manager.
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:This could be your 15 mins. Doug. Let me know if you need a manager.
I'll make sure it doesn't coincide with an Iowa Hawkeye women's soccer game that day so you don't puss out again.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

How many people race, and how did you get to do this?
Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:Please hold the gay jokes.


It's a thing the Brewers do every game before the 6th inning. Here's a picture:


[Image: SausageRace.jpg]




I will let you know when it happens, because I'm going to get on SportsCenter for sure. Motherfuckers will be pushed into dugouts, kicked to the ground, and forced to be dry humped against their will before I dive across the finish line. I can't wait.

guaranteed way to get on sportscenter is to run straight into that blue metal dugout fence like you didnt see it.If you sell it they'll run it forever.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

PurpleHaze Wrote:How many people race, and how did you get to do this?

4 people race at every home game. My sister has a part-time job at Friday's Bar in the left field stands, and they are always offered the opportunity to participate. She told me I can have her spot. Even if that doesn't happen, I still have the number to call to get in. I'll be calling it tomorrow.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:guaranteed way to get on sportscenter is to run straight into that blue metal dugout fence like you didnt see it.If you sell it they'll run it forever.

What about if I dive over the rail straight into the dugout?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#12

Cool.
Reply
#13

TomFoolery Wrote:What about if I dive over the rail straight into the dugout?

Sports blooper shows until the end of time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

TomFoolery Wrote:I'll make sure it doesn't coincide with an Iowa Hawkeye women's soccer game that day so you don't puss out again.
I ran him.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#15

TomFoolery Wrote:I ran him.


Guess again.
Reply
#16

minorthreat Wrote:Guess again.


I ran him.
Reply
#17

minorthreat Wrote:Guess again.

You chose to log out for some other reason? You came stumbling here with this shit response pretty fast after my claim, so methinks you've been lurking and composing something for the past two hours and forty minutes.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#18

TomFoolery Wrote:You chose to log out for some other reason? You came stumbling here with this shit response pretty fast after my claim, so methinks you've been lurking and composing something for the past two hours and forty minutes.


I actually must have just gotten lucky. I've been watching The Ultimate Fighter.
Reply
#19

And before that I watched the History of Metal on VH1. I also vaccuumed (sp?) my living room floor with my shop vac.
Reply
#20

minorthreat Wrote:I actually must have just gotten lucky.
What is "things minorthreat hasn't said in three years"?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 10:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)