Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

what should I get for lunch?
#1

I had one of those frascata sammiches from wendy's yesterday....I could have put a stick of dynamite in my asshole and gotten the same effect. I won't be doing that again.
Reply
#2

Chefs Menu:

Smothered Seven Steak and Sirloin
Blackeyed Peas
Cabbage
Reply
#3

Shenanigans Wrote:I had one of those frascata sammiches from wendy's yesterday....I could have put a stick of dynamite in my asshole and gotten the same effect. I won't be doing that again.

this is redneck talk for "it was good", right?
Reply
#4

Shenanigans Wrote:I had one of those frascata sammiches from wendy's yesterday....I could have put a stick of dynamite in my asshole and gotten the same effect. I won't be doing that again.

Dude what's up with lunchmeat from Wendy's?Sounds gross.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

leucetios Wrote:this is redneck talk for "it was good", right?

tasty yes.
hell on the bunghole though.
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Dude what's up with lunchmeat from Wendy's?Sounds gross.

I think it's all part of the eat healthy fad.
Reply
#7

Shenanigans Wrote:tasty yes.
hell on the bunghole though.

Did you swallow it whole or something?
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:Did you swallow it whole or something?


hell no dood I like tasting my food.
I even ate the baked lays and a bottle of water.

just about 2 am. I woke up with some wicked cramps and my bunghole almost didn't make it to the bowl in time.
Reply
#9

Shenanigans Wrote:hell no dood I like tasting my food.
I even ate the baked lays and a bottle of water.

just about 2 am. I woke up with some wicked cramps and my bunghole almost didn't make it to the bowl in time.

sounds like cancer. good luck.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

Shenanigans Wrote:hell no dood I like tasting my food.
I even ate the baked lays and a bottle of water.

just about 2 am. I woke up with some wicked cramps and my bunghole almost didn't make it to the bowl in time.

I am now officially "sorry I asked".
Reply
#11

Beer ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by what?
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-22-2008, 02:03 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2008, 11:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)