Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm giving away my car
#1

insurance should only cost about $400-600 a year, but I let TomFoolery drive my car once and, long story short, it now costs $2400 a year. Yeah, I know...I could just switch insurance companies, but instead I'll just get rid the the car.
Reply
#2

Raiden Wrote:insurance should only cost about $400-600 a year, but I let TomFoolery drive my car once and, long story short, it now costs $2400 a year. Yeah, I know...I could just switch insurance companies, but instead I'll just get rid the the car.


"Water Artisian" mode today?
Reply
#3

minorthreat Wrote:"Water Artisian" mode today?

spelling mode broken today?
Reply
#4

Hey raiden drop a few n bombs to stay in character for your homeys.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

While I was driving your car, this dickhead almost swerved into me. I called him a faggot. He called a police officer and asked him to place me in jail while he thought of a response.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

oh, my coffee's ready.

laterz, faggots.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:While I was driving your car, this dickhead almost swerved into me. I called him a faggot. He called a police officer and asked him to place me in jail while he thought of a response.


Oh !!!111!!!111 LOLLERZ!
Reply
#8

I had the same thing happen so I decided to change insurance companies.I went to sign a new policy but was denied because registration was closed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Raiden Wrote:oh, my coffee's ready.

laterz, faggots.


You did well today.
Reply
#10

this may have been the fastest running in internet history

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I had the same thing happen so I decided to change insurance companies.I went to sign a new policy but was denied because registration was closed.


I had the same thing happen once. The company was owned by a bunch homos, practicing whocould get their dick inside each other ther furthest. I kept telling them I wasn't interested. They continue to pursue.
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:RACK!!! 'Bode Dome!


FIFY:=p

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#13

Major Private Wrote:go suck an infested smelly rhino cock, mang


ftfy

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:I had the same thing happen so I decided to change insurance companies.I went to sign a new policy but was denied because registration was closed.

They "close registration" because people driving with their head up their ass have way too many "accidents":fuckYou:

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#15

Major Private Wrote:They "close registration" because people driving with their head up their ass have way too many "accidents":fuckYou:
This place has always let you post whatever you want as long as it isn't racism; your site won't even let people register and has a forum for discussing fish and The OC.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#16

Major Private Wrote:They "close registration" because people driving with their head up their ass have way too many "accidents":fuckYou:

Explain "accidents".If you mean they make your regular members look like tools and there only option is to close registration than I get it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

TomFoolery Wrote:This place has always let you post whatever you want as long as it isn't racism; your site won't even let people register and has a forum for discussing fish and The OC.

[Image: emily_house-wrong.gif]

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#18

Major Private Wrote:[Image: emily_house-wrong.gif]
Oh, is it guinea pigs and American Idol now? I would rather shart myself than register there again. Fuck you and your mother.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#19

Boy, you are acting different than when you asked for my halp if BRR went after you when you were talking smack about fucking his underage daughter:S you remember, when you were all skeered?Sad(
Why dont you pony up th e$$$ to keep this shithole open since youu are responsible for the high $$$, and go fist yourself with a NAMBLA trophy

You have fallen, mang.

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#20

Major Private Wrote:Boy, you are acting different than when you asked for my halp if BRR went after you when you were talking smack about fucking his underage daughter:S you remember, when you were all skeered?Sad(
Why dont you pony up th e$$$ to keep this shithole open since youu are responsible for the high $$$, and go fist yourself with a NAMBLA trophy

You have fallen, mang.

Yeah, I remember saying that I might need your help after talking shit about the underage daughter I never knew he had. I sent the exact same message to VitaminE, Tribal Dragon, ntype, and others too, and I don't have a problem admitting it.

Why don't I pay for the site? Because I don't really care about it or any other forum that much.

I love the "You've fallen" stuff Ownster keeps serving up. Are you saying that now I'm at or near the level you and every single other member there have always been at?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
11-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-27-2007, 12:32 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Last Post by Banana
12-30-2005, 10:35 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-24-2005, 11:13 PM
Last Post by Velvet
11-24-2004, 02:27 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
09-08-2004, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)