Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So Leinhart is dating Paris Hilton now
#1

I wonder what brian urlacher (along with thousands others) dick tastes like...
Reply
#2

I thought any man who unzips their pants is technically dating Paris Hilton

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:I wonder what brian urlacher (along with thousands others) dick tastes like...

Do you really wonder what their dicks taste like?
Reply
#4

I'd fuck him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Do you really wonder what their dicks taste like?

Basically its a running joke..
I say
"Hey didn't you date that chick Amber in high school?"

My buddy says
"yeah.. she was a bitch but great in the sack"

I
"Didn't you guys date in 2000?"

buddy
"yeah why"

I
"I dated her in 1999.. hows my dick taste?"
Reply
#6

Dirt E Wrote:I thought any man who unzips their pants is technically dating Paris Hilton

don't laugh because long story made short last year when Paris cellphone got hacked I downloaded the whole thing that was on the internet (well you know it was some kind of curiosity) anyhow I did found out some contacts of a dude who was owing us some money and THAT is nailz. I say that bitch should suck more dicks and get hacked a few times each year.
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:don't laugh because long story made short last year when Paris cellphone got hacked I downloaded the whole thing that was on the internet (well you know it was some kind of curiosity) anyhow I did found out some contacts of a dude who was owing us some money and THAT is nailz. I say that bitch should suck more dicks and get hacked a few times each year.

you pimpin your old lady?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Last Post by DannJery
10-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Last Post by SporK
09-26-2007, 10:24 PM
Hanna Hilton
ntype
Last Post by quint
09-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Paris hilton
ntype
Last Post by ntype
06-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Last Post by AdotOdot4
02-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-29-2007, 07:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)