Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone seen Molly Murphy?
#1

She really was my friend. I miss her. Cry
Reply
#2

sorry MT she hasnt been on for a few weeks now
Reply
#3

why not send her an email ??
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Apr 15 2004, 11:01 PM
why not send her an email ??
Nah.....I guess it's just not meant to be. :unsure:
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat+Apr 15 2004, 05:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorthreat @ Apr 15 2004, 05:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-velvet@Apr 15 2004, 11:01 PM
why not send her an email ??
Nah.....I guess it's just not meant to be. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
She's too embarrassed to be around me now, after I refused to wipe off her back.
Reply
#6

Aww that seems real sad MT ... I hope she turns up for you again soon ..
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by bdic+Apr 15 2004, 11:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ Apr 15 2004, 11:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-velvet@Apr 15 2004, 11:01 PM
[b] why not send her an email ??
Nah.....I guess it's just not meant to be. :unsure: [/b]
She's too embarrassed to be around me now, after I refused to wipe off her back. [/b][/quote]
That's bullshit dude! I always clean up after myself at your palce while your at work. Fuck, you don't even need to use tie-backs on the curtains anymore.
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat+Apr 15 2004, 05:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorthreat @ Apr 15 2004, 05:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Apr 15 2004, 11:04 PM
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:03 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-velvet@Apr 15 2004, 11:01 PM
[b] why not send her an email ??
Nah.....I guess it's just not meant to be. :unsure: [/b]
She's too embarrassed to be around me now, after I refused to wipe off her back. [/b]
That's bullshit dude! I always clean up after myself at your palce while your at work. Fuck, you don't even need to use tie-backs on the curtains anymore. [/b][/quote]
[Image: 2606-dreamland.jpg]
Reply
#9

That book cover looks like a typical day at bdics while he's off at work.
His old lady is in the middle.
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:18 PM
That book cover looks like a typical day at bdics while he's off at work.
His old lady is in the middle.
Shows what you know. She's under the covers providing service to everyone---of course all this while yer hiding in the closet fingering your own ass.
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by bdic+Apr 15 2004, 11:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ Apr 15 2004, 11:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:18 PM
That book cover looks like a typical day at bdics while he's off at work.
His old lady is in the middle.
Shows what you know. She's under the covers providing service to everyone---of course all this while yer hiding in the closet fingering your own ass. [/b][/quote]
I steer clear of disease that way. I don't know where she's been. Big Grin
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat+Apr 15 2004, 05:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorthreat @ Apr 15 2004, 05:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Apr 15 2004, 11:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:18 PM
[b] That book cover looks like a typical day at bdics while he's off at work.
His old lady is in the middle.
Shows what you know. She's under the covers providing service to everyone---of course all this while yer hiding in the closet fingering your own ass. [/b]
I steer clear of disease that way. I don't know where she's been. Big Grin [/b][/quote]
You don't know where she's been? I thought you were at my house while I'm at werk. I think you're just bullshittin'. Fukken dork.
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by bdic+Apr 15 2004, 11:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ Apr 15 2004, 11:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:38 PM
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Apr 15 2004, 11:25 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:18 PM
[b] That book cover looks like a typical day at bdics while he's off at work.
His old lady is in the middle.
Shows what you know. She's under the covers providing service to everyone---of course all this while yer hiding in the closet fingering your own ass. [/b]
I steer clear of disease that way. I don't know where she's been. Big Grin [/b]
You don't know where she's been? I thought you were at my house while I'm at werk. I think you're just bullshittin'. Fukken dork. [/b][/quote]
I t bothers you to be in my shadow doesn't it! :lol:
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat+Apr 15 2004, 05:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorthreat @ Apr 15 2004, 05:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Apr 15 2004, 11:42 PM
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:38 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Apr 15 2004, 11:25 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:18 PM
[b] That book cover looks like a typical day at bdics while he's off at work.
His old lady is in the middle.
Shows what you know. She's under the covers providing service to everyone---of course all this while yer hiding in the closet fingering your own ass. [/b]
I steer clear of disease that way. I don't know where she's been. Big Grin [/b]
You don't know where she's been? I thought you were at my house while I'm at werk. I think you're just bullshittin'. Fukken dork. [/b]
I t bothers you to be in my shadow doesn't it! :lol: [/b][/quote]
Everyone's in yer shadow, fat ass.
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by bdic+Apr 15 2004, 11:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ Apr 15 2004, 11:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:48 PM
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Apr 15 2004, 11:42 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:38 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Apr 15 2004, 11:25 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:18 PM
[b] That book cover looks like a typical day at bdics while he's off at work.
His old lady is in the middle.
Shows what you know. She's under the covers providing service to everyone---of course all this while yer hiding in the closet fingering your own ass. [/b]
I steer clear of disease that way. I don't know where she's been. Big Grin [/b]
You don't know where she's been? I thought you were at my house while I'm at werk. I think you're just bullshittin'. Fukken dork. [/b]
I t bothers you to be in my shadow doesn't it! :lol: [/b]
Everyone's in yer shadow, fat ass. [/b][/quote]
I'll lend you some of my shadow since you don't have one there stickboy. Does it get old being mistaken as a fishing pole?
Reply
#16

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat+Apr 15 2004, 05:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorthreat @ Apr 15 2004, 05:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Apr 15 2004, 11:56 PM
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:48 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Apr 15 2004, 11:42 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:38 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Apr 15 2004, 11:25 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:18 PM
[b] That book cover looks like a typical day at bdics while he's off at work.
His old lady is in the middle.
Shows what you know. She's under the covers providing service to everyone---of course all this while yer hiding in the closet fingering your own ass. [/b]
I steer clear of disease that way. I don't know where she's been. Big Grin [/b]
You don't know where she's been? I thought you were at my house while I'm at werk. I think you're just bullshittin'. Fukken dork. [/b]
I t bothers you to be in my shadow doesn't it! :lol: [/b]
Everyone's in yer shadow, fat ass. [/b]
I'll lend you some of my shadow since you don't have one there stickboy. Does it get old being mistaken as a fishing pole? [/b][/quote]
:o Rolleyes :o Rolleyes :o Rolleyes :o Rolleyes



Did you just hand yer keyboard to the 5-year old kid down the street? What the fuck?
Reply
#17

Sorry, I was distracted with something.
Reply
#18

I have a picture of Molly.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#19

Quote:Originally posted by jimmygone@Apr 15 2004, 08:26 PM
I have a picture of Molly.
point being?

:fuckYou:
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by devious+Apr 15 2004, 06:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devious @ Apr 15 2004, 06:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-jimmygone@Apr 15 2004, 08:26 PM
I have a picture of Molly.
point being? [/b][/quote]
I know where she's been.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Dropkick Murphy's
leucetios
Last Post by SanDog
07-06-2005, 08:18 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-19-2005, 05:42 PM
Last Post by Velvet
04-08-2004, 12:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)