Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

have you ever
#1

taken a shit so big it felt like your ass hole gave birth? it happened to me around one this morning. i'm never eating at applebee's again.
Reply
#2

I took a shit so big the other day I was gonna take a picture of it and post it here. I however realized I didn't have my camera phone on me. I am not kidding.. that turd was at least 24" and about 2-1/2" around.

When I realized I didn't have my camera I admired it for a few minutes.. said some nice words and sent him on his way.

I think the main reason it was such a nice size was because Chef was on vacation that week..
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)