Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

G$ & Bird33
#1

G$- why do you think all southerners are bad?

bird33- why do you think I'd read PMs?
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:G$- why do you think all southerners are bad?

bird33- why do you think I'd read PMs?


Because every time I look at who's online you are searching the forum so I'd imagine with a couple extra buttons to use you couldnt resist looking for pics of dirty panties.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

actually what happens is I never logout... so it leaves me in that screen viewing who's ghey
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:G$- why do you think all southerners are bad?


:broken:

prolly
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:actually what happens is I never logout... so it leaves me in that screen viewing who's ghey

looking for a date?
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:actually what happens is I never logout... so it leaves me in that screen viewing who's ghey

My reasoning still makes sense to me.Don't let my opinon stop you, I really don't care.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:G$- why do you think all southerners are bad?

bird33- why do you think I'd read PMs?

I dont. 99% of what comes out of my mouth is bullshit contrived to elicit a response.

Fuck.
Reply
#8

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I dont. 99% of what comes out of my mouth is bullshit contrived to elicit a response.


So we can still meet up sometime this summer?
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:So we can still meet up sometime this summer?

Sure man. I was actually down in Florida a couple weeks ago. Prolly be making another trip down that direction in a couple months.

Fuck.
Reply
#10

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Sure man. I was actually down in Florida a couple weeks ago. Prolly be making another trip down that direction in a couple months.

K..

no guns though..
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:K..

no guns though..


Thats cool man. What about a spliff?

Fuck.
Reply
#12

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Thats cool man. What about a spliff?


yeah.. see if you can track me down some loratabs too.. i'd need about 100 now..
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:K..

no guns though..


you can bring guns to my house.

prolly
Reply
#14

SizeMatters Wrote:you can bring guns to my house.

Excellent. Where you at?

Fuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)