Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What if I told you Im not who you think I am?

SanDog Wrote:Fuck everyone is up in this bitch.

As they should be.
This troll job makes VitE look like a noob.

Pm me when she outs herself.

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:This has got to be a chick. None of you guys would pussy up a thread like this.

I think you are realizing who it is and are starting to feel stupid.

Fuck.

Pepsi!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

http://insanetrain.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36357

Paddy Wrote:Pepsi!

You should be caned.

I'm back 2 second, why did you decided to out yourself ? fear from being outted ?

Anhil8tor, Bill, ntype+, fermundacheese, Blueeyedwoman, cLaY, Gadonkadonk Money Dawg, GoinDeep, Flumper Barflusterbutt

sup fellas?

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I think you are realizing who it is and are starting to feel stupid.
I think you're just confusing that with the fact that I have to dumb down when you are around.

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I think you're just confusing that with the fact that I have to dumb down when you are around.

I wouldn't say much more.....

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:This is earth shattering news here dawg. Rolleyes
Sorry, my teeth are still sore from last dentist visit.

You were saying?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

I'm going to pull it out and start jerking now, with luck I'll time it just right and slooge all over the screen at the exact moment!

prolly

Anhil8tor Wrote:Anhil8tor, Bill, ntype+, fermundacheese, Blueeyedwoman, cLaY, Gadonkadonk Money Dawg, GoinDeep, Flumper Barflusterbutt

sup fellas?

Hey, 8. Is this announcement gonna happen? I gotta make dinner.

fermundacheese Wrote:Hey, 8. Is this announcement gonna happen? I gotta make dinner.

fuck dude I got nothing to do with it..

how ya been anyways?

why don't you stop by anymore?

This has been a let down. I will be at WTF.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

Are we done here?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

Anhil8tor Wrote:fuck dude I got nothing to do with it..

how ya been anyways?

why don't you stop by anymore?

I've deemed this a "larry-free zone". :lol: Just back to see what the hubbub is...

fermundacheese Wrote:I've deemed this a "larry-free zone". :lol: Just back to see what the hubbub is...
well.. come back from time to time..

i am heading out..

someone remember not to put bill in charge of the "good shit"

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Pm me when she outs herself.

you wont respond to it.

Looks like someone sent a PM that said "How many people do you think we can get into this thread?"