Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What if I told you Im not who you think I am?

but wasn't bird33 here long before G$?

prolly

Anhil8tor Wrote:because :bn_ph34r:

Please don't tell me there is no G$.. it'd be like finding out there is no santa claus

nana told me before she left..

i was saying G$ because I didn't want it outed..

Sad(

IT may never recover from this.

Bill Wrote:There is no bird33.

Just what this place needs, one less member!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

IBHung Wrote:Read the thread I linked. Third or fourth post in, Bird33 responds to something that should have been G$D's response.

That is inconclusive evidence at best. Lame.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

SanDog Wrote:That is inconclusive evidence at best. Lame.

If you've ever tried trolling as two people at once, then you should know how easy it is to do that.

SanDog Wrote:That is inconclusive evidence at best. Lame.

I didn't believe it either untill he dropped the proxy...

Bill Wrote:He was just a G$ troll from the get go.

Now that is a troll job. Mad Hatter like.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

But what of cLaY?

Bill Wrote:I didn't believe it either untill he dropped the proxy...

Like The Crying Game?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

SanDog Wrote:Now that is a troll job. Mad Hatter like.

bingo....but with 6000 posts under his troll.

Bill Wrote:I didn't believe it either untill he dropped the proxy...

No what i am saying is the responses given in the linked thread are not conclusive evidence. I believe what you are saying, it is just not possible to tell that from the link.

question...when G$D had the meltdown and Bird33 called him on it...how fucking epock was that?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

So this entire thread was to out Bird33? I'm confused... :?

IBHung Wrote:If you've ever tried trolling as two people at once, then you should know how easy it is to do that.

Of course I understand how it can happen. But if you now Bird33's posting style it would not be unusual for him to jump into the middle of a thread to bash BEW. So if if that is how you figured it out, you can thank your newness.

SanDog Wrote:No what i am saying is the responses given in the linked thread are not conclusive evidence. I believe what you are saying, it is just not possible to tell that from the link.

true.
You'll have to ask G$ why he came clean when I called him on it.

cLaY Wrote:question...when G$D had the meltdown and Bird33 called him on it...how fucking epock was that?

Question, which one is real, or are they both someone elses troll. Was there really a dentist? Is there really a stepdaughter? Bird is just another personality for G$, who makes more money Smile

Time out...

I invited G$D here from trolltrain...Bird33 was a member here long before that. Help me out here, I'm confused and a lot of questions are going unanswered.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

SanDog Wrote:Question, which one is real, or are they both someone elses troll. Was there really a dentist? Is there really a stepdaughter? Bird is just another personality for G$, who makes more money Smile

G$ is the real deal in my mind. although I guess it could be looked at either way.

cLaY Wrote:question...when G$D had the meltdown and Bird33 called him on it...how fucking epock was that?

I will never leave this palce again.

prolly

cLaY Wrote:Time out...

I invited G$D here from trolltrain...Bird33 was a member here long before that. Help me out here, I'm confused and a lot of questions are going unanswered.

I remember, this is what I'm saying!

prolly