Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

anybody ever heard of "Smart" cars?
#1

they're a subdivision of daimler chrysler and they make these funky little european looking cars.....the roadster is rather cool. even cooler at getting 85 mpg...why don't they sell these in the US?
Reply
#2

Yeah, there's quite a few over here.
Reply
#3

Mastermoose Wrote:Yeah, there's quite a few over here.

What are they selling for?
Reply
#4

The roadster is about £13,000 so it's about 23,000$.
Reply
#5

Mastermoose Wrote:The roadster is about £13,000 so it's about 23,000$.

that's kinda pricey for a go-cart.
Reply
#6

The smaller smart cars go for about £7000.
Reply
#7

Mastermoose Wrote:The smaller smart cars go for about £7000.

the fofour is kinda ok....that other thing looks like a shoe for an nba player.
Reply
#8

The Forfour was advertised as being like a living room in your car or something, so some presenters from the show Top Gear spent 24 hours in one. It was £££.
Reply
#9

Mastermoose Wrote:The Forfour was advertised as being like a living room in your car or something, so some presenters from the show Top Gear spent 24 hours in one. It was £££.

were did they poop?
Reply
#10

In the car, in little bags.
Reply
#11

Mastermoose Wrote:In the car, in little bags.

So some little doods were taking little poops in little bags in a little car.....sounds kinda ghey.
Reply
#12

You know those MiniCoopers? A lot of people around here have them. I looked into it. A guy offerered me one (used but barely driven) for 16k. For such a tiny car I thought that was pricey.
Reply
#13

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You know those MiniCoopers? A lot of people around here have them. I looked into it. A guy offerered me one (used but barely driven) for 16k. For such a tiny car I thought that was pricey.

You would not believe how roomy they are inside that. Up front at least.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

smart are a funky concept born in Switzerland (yep misters), then sold to daimler-benz.

there are quite a few over here. it's quite interesting because they are really small and can fit everywhere in the city.

Meanwhile for the price you can just buy out a Japanese car fully accessorized, but they are just normal sized cars

police even use one around here (it's for the press service not interventions !)
[Image: SmartPolice.jpg]

brits too
[Image: _38226317_smartpa_300.jpg]
Reply
#15

hahahaha, it does look like a damn sneaker :loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

Loads of them in London, I prefer a fuck off big car though, it makes me feel like a man.
Reply
#17

They are total shite
Reply
#18

I am guessing most of you Euro's don't drive nearly as much as some of us out here do. Especially in California. I put around 20-25 thousand miles a year on my ride. A car getting 80 MPG would pretty sweet for back and forth to work. Fortunately I will not be the first on my block to get killed driving one in SoCal.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2009, 03:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)