Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pictures of Lake Martin....
#1

PS: There is an alligator in the first two


Attached Files
.jpg 100_1759 (Large).JPG Size: 125.03 KB  Downloads: 12
.jpg 100_1760 (Large).JPG Size: 106.27 KB  Downloads: 10
.jpg 100_1761 (Large).JPG Size: 166.73 KB  Downloads: 0
.jpg 100_1762 (Large).JPG Size: 155.39 KB  Downloads: 2
.jpg 100_1763 (Large).JPG Size: 93.97 KB  Downloads: 0
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:PS: There is an alligator in the first two

What do you use to bait them??? Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:What do you use to bait them??? Huh

fat people. he lure them into cages using BigMacs and other Onion rings then when he got the fat one into the cage he put it near the border of the lake.
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:What do you use to bait them??? Huh


alligators are illegal to catch.. they are only good for skin and tail meat. You can catch an aggressive one by throwing a bait near him.
Reply
#5

I was in Myrtle Beach staying at a golf course community and me and another guy were fishing off the deck of our place into a man made lake.we noticed a 4 foot gator swimming around and baited our hook with slices of pepperoni pizza.That fucker almost pulled us into the water, we had to cut the lines and everything.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

It's nice to see that they were able to clean up the 9th ward...
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:It's nice to see that they were able to clean up the 9th ward...


I can happily report that I caught no negros yesterday.
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:I can happily report that I caught no negros yesterday.

Must have been using the wrong bait...
Reply
#9

That's a croc.

:fuckYou:

[Image: PaulPop.jpg]


Fuckyopost Wrote:Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
if it wasn't for MY IJ there wouldn't be WTF or CF, so you can blame me...

oh, I picked this option... Everyone leaving for other boreds
Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.
Reply
#10

FuckYoPost Wrote:That's a croc.


we don't have crocs in Louisiana
Reply
#11

Maybe it was Crocodile Dundee but I'm skeered of gators/crocs.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Last Post by quint
02-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Last Post by who
12-14-2008, 04:07 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)