Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vince Young's Wonderlic Score?
#1

Vince hired a choreographer and held his own personal NFL combine the other day. He went through 54 scripted passes and reportedly did very well.

They keep mentioning that he had a bad Wonderlic score and it was botched and maybe he retook it, but no one seems to be coming out and DISPUTING the low score story. What's the deal?

Did he score a 6 on the test or not? Why won't someone from his side defend him on this and settle the matter? Silence is a legal form of acceptance.
Reply
#2

I found a copy of his test. Well, its only one page.

[Image: Vince%20Young.gif]
Reply
#3

I hear that Vince's parents used to let him hide his own easter eggs.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I found a copy of his test. Well, its only one page.

[Image: Vince%20Young.gif]

That is seriously funny shit right there.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

raiders draft vince young
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:raiders draft vince young

Fuck you and your beads. Alligator fucker.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

:bump:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
02-20-2009, 11:57 PM
Last Post by Ntype
02-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Last Post by Sassy
01-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Last Post by Banana
10-21-2008, 12:34 AM
Last Post by Sassy
10-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-15-2008, 07:27 PM
Last Post by ji_docfunk
05-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-19-2007, 04:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)