Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bathroom Jerk Off
#1

So I just went to take a poop and I swear the guy in the stall next to me was jerking it. Either this guy was sandpapering his ass, or jerking off. And since it continued after he flushed and stood up, I'm going to with jerking off.

I could see his name tag under the stall too. I don't think I can look Ben in the eye again :S
Reply
#2

leucetios Wrote:So I just went to take a poop and I swear the guy in the stall next to me was jerking it. Either this guy was sandpapering his ass, or jerking off. And since it continued after he flushed and stood up, I'm going to with jerking off.

I could see his name tag under the stall too. I don't think I can look Ben in the eye again :S

ummm.. how the hell can you see his name tag under the stall??? yall wear em on your shoes?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#3

TammyC Wrote:ummm.. how the hell can you see his name tag under the stall??? yall wear em on your shoes?

No, his was hooked on to his belt, and his pants were down around his shoes. You see, not all people crap through their clothes. Wink
Reply
#4

leucetios Wrote:No, his was hooked on to his belt, and his pants were down around his shoes. You see, not all people crap through their clothes. Wink

and it's not uncommon for people to wear name tags on their SHIRT. now ya see where i'm goin with this? ><

anyway - if i were jerkin off in a stall, and someone came into the stall next to me to take a grumpy, i would not be turned on anymore.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#5

TammyC Wrote:and it's not uncommon for people to wear name tags on their SHIRT. now ya see where i'm goin with this? ><

anyway - if i were jerkin off in a stall, and someone came into the stall next to me to take a grumpy, i would not be turned on anymore.

My point exactly! When I am jerking off in the bathroom, I put it on hold until the person leaves. Who knows? Maybe Ben found my particular brand of stink sexy...
Reply
#6

leucetios Wrote:So I just went to take a poop and I swear the guy in the stall next to me was jerking it. Either this guy was sandpapering his ass, or jerking off. And since it continued after he flushed and stood up, I'm going to with jerking off.

I could see his name tag under the stall too. I don't think I can look Ben in the eye again :S


Hello, Andrew! :wub:
Reply
#7

CT280 Wrote:Hello, Andrew! :wub:


:lol:

UPDATE: I was in the bathroom just now (damn hot dogs for lunch were fighting back) and he came in again :ph34r: I left pronto, I figure I don't need to be a part of Ben's sexual adventures.

He sure has some libido though :S
Reply
#8

Is his last name Dover?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:Is his last name Dover?

:loool:

No. I'd have left a lot quicker if it was. His last name sounds like "a church" :ph34r:
Reply
#10

leucetios Wrote::loool:

No. I'd have left a lot quicker if it was. His last name sounds like "a church" :ph34r:

Catherdral?

Temple?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

i am soo not saying his last name... >_>
Reply
#12

leucetios Wrote:i am soo not saying his last name... >_>

It ain't like I can't just call your office and ask for Ben.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

SanDog Wrote:It ain't like I can't just call your office and ask for Ben.


:rant: I hope there's more than one Ben working here...
Reply
#14

leucetios Wrote::rant: I hope there's more than one Ben working here...
I will just ask for the Ben that spanks it in the toilet. They will know who I mean.
Have a great weekend, leu.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#15

TammyC Wrote:and it's not uncommon for people to wear name tags on their SHIRT. now ya see where i'm goin with this? ><

anyway - if i were jerkin off in a stall, and someone came into the stall next to me to take a grumpy, i would not be turned on anymore.

if you were jerkin' off in a stall, the line of dudes waiting their turn would be out the door. nobody would walk in and take a seat with that kind of crowd Huh
Reply
#16

what? Wrote:if you were jerkin' off in a stall, the line of dudes waiting their turn would be out the door. nobody would walk in and take a seat with that kind of crowd Huh

why not? :mellow:

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#17

TammyC Wrote:why not? :mellow:

performance annxoioty?
Reply
#18

Bill Wrote:performance annxoioty?

eh??? :blink:

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#19

TammyC Wrote:eh??? :blink:

sorry,

performance anxiety - the faliure to perform bodily functions while in the presence of other individuals.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
02-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-06-2006, 11:58 PM
Last Post by Velvet
09-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Last Post by boosh
04-23-2006, 08:19 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-26-2005, 06:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)