Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Sadam Trial....
#1

Is bullshit! Cann't we just hang the dood and get it over with or can we at least put him back in office to bring order back to Iraq?
Reply
#2

I cant believe almost every facet of the Iraq war is a joke.Oh wait yes I can.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I'm suprised you can't civilize a culture in only a few months. What the fuck is everyone waiting on?
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:I cant believe almost every facet of the Iraq war is a joke.Oh wait yes I can.

Still no WMDs.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm suprised you can't civilize a culture in only a few months. What the fuck is everyone waiting on?

We've trained monkeys to fly a space shuttle in less time.....just sayin.
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:We've trained monkeys to fly a space shuttle in less time.....just sayin.


I think what bill is trying to say is he'd really like to be an astronaut. do any of you know somebody at NASA we could get him an interview with?
Reply
#7

what? Wrote:I think what bill is trying to say is he'd really like to be an astronaut. do any of you know somebody at NASA we could get him an interview with?

I was booted outta the AF.
It crushed my dreams of flying to uranus.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by prothought
05-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
08-30-2005, 04:06 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
07-21-2005, 10:18 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-12-2005, 10:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)